48 - Charms class

Start from the beginning

Adrian scoffed at Fred's words. "She isn't your girlfriend Weasley, you two are probably lying -" 

"Why would I lie about a girl as beautiful as (y/n)?" Fred wouldn't let the boy finish. 

"You never show her off -" 

"Probably because she isn't property Pucey." Fred shot back. "She doesn't need me to show her off to anyone because she lights up a room just by walking in it." You smiled at Fred's words but chose to keep your eyes focused on your book rather than get involved. 

"Prove it then." Adrian now turned around fully to cross his arms and stare at the two of you. 

"Fine." Fred leaned forward to whisper to Adrian. "I'll make sure you and every boy at Hogwarts knows she's mine." Despite Fred whispering that part to Adrian you had heard every word. Fred leaned back so he was now beside you again. He raised his right hand and placed it under your chin whilst you worked. You thought he was going to pull you in for a kiss in front of Adrian but you were wrong. Fred didn't put his lips onto yours, he put his lips to your neck. 

Fred used his right hand to tilt your head away from him so your neck was better exposed to him so he could easily start to kiss it. Well ... that's what you thought he was planning to do. Fred was kissing your neck when he started to bite down, using his right hand to keep you from moving away. You immediately dropped your quill when he started to bite down, this was the last thing you had expected Fred to do.

He started to bite down and tug at your skin, you tried to stay as silent as possible so no one heard. When he was satifsied that he'd made a mark large and bright enough for the whole of Hogwarts to see. He pulled away and traced his thumb over his work.

Sure enough, there was now a bright red and slightly bruised mark on the side of your neck. Adrian's mouth hung open at the sight he'd just witnessed. Never in a million years did he believe he would ever watch Fred Weasley mark you as his right before his own eyes. 

"Does that make it more clear, Adrian?" Fred said with a cocky grin. Adrian didn't utter a word he only turned around and started to get back on with his work. Fred turned his attention back to you. "Hope it didn't hurt too much." Fred kept his thumb on the mark. 

"Did you leave a -" 

"I did." He leant back in his chair clearly pleased with what he'd done. 

"Fred I've got Snape next!" You whisper yelled to the boy hoping no one could hear you. 

"And?" 

"And? AND?" You shot him a glare. "Did you forget that he's going to see this and not to mention he's friends with my bloody mother who also happens to teach us!" 

"Oh now tragic." Fred mocked, clearly amused at your words. "Would you like me to give you a matching one on the other side so she can get a better look at dinner?" He smirked. 

Before you could answer the bell sounded alrarting you all that lesson was over. Without answering Freds question you started to pack your things away. "Save me a seat in potions I'll be there as soon as -" 

"You don't even take potions." You replied wrapping your scarf around you, hoping it'll cover the mark Fred left. 

"I told you, I have my ways." He smirked. "You gonna save me a seat then?" 

"Yes fine I'll save you a seat." You threw your bag on your shoulder and went to leave. 

"Good girl." Fred winked at you as Sabella came over, unfortunetly the Slytherin girl heard the whole thing. Sabella gave Fred a glare as she grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the room and dragged you down the corridors.