Chapter 25

NOT EDITED.

      "Jamal where are you taking me to" fareedah ask Jamal who have been persistence for her to come out.

   "Come with me ,I've got something to show you or do you want me to carry you" Jamal said almost picking her up in a bridal style.

      "No I can walk". She reluctantly follow him downstairs

"Jamal what did you have to show me outside, I don't seem to see anything new here" fareedah said pestering Jamal to tell her

        Its been 4 days since they started living together as husband & wife & she can't be more happy Jamal keeps treating her like a queen.

     " you talk too much tesoro, Sabr" he said pinching her nose making her to giggle.

     He entwined their hands as he led her to their garage, he open the garage door that contain his car collections.

    "What" she ask with a raised eyebrow, he gave her a smile making her heart to somersault.

     He pulled off the cover off a car,a brand new car at that,  a jet black Porsche carrera GT, it has a red ribbon tied on it, her breathe hitched for a moment looking at the car, she still can't fanthom what is happening.

     "I present to you your late wedding gift Mi tesoro" Jamal said handing her the key.

       She held her hand to her mouth not knowing what to say still gaping at the car, a tear escape her eye ,Jamal always make sure to make her happy,first its a bracelet with her name engrave on it then this.

     She squeal taking him in a hug before wrapping her hands around him then shower him with kisses while he laugh at her little display.

     "Thank you" she said while he smile in return, releasing him from the hug,she move to the car checking it out, opening the door she was welcome by its leathery scent, not able to contain her happiness she hug him once again pecking his lip.

    "I love you baby, may Allah replenish your pocket Abundantly and beyond measure" she said getting teary.

   "I love you too,anything for you my treasure" he said pecking her lips

    "Wow, who know I will get multiple kisses within a span of seconds without me even asking" he said pecking her forehead.

    She smack his hand playfully before they maneuver inside, these past few days have been tiring with people coming in and out of the house.

   "Babe pls can you make me some tea" Jamal said as they were about to climb the spiral stair case.

    "Okay" she said making her way to the kitchen, ever since she made him some tea 2 days back, he claim there is magic in her hand that the tea taste different,She wonder what can make Earl grey to taste different,she knew it was one of his shenanigans.

     She walk into the humongous lacquered red and ivory kitchen, she met Hauwa one of the maids cleaning the already sparkling kitchen.

  "Good morning fareedah" the woman in her late 30s greeted.

    "Morning"fareedah replied smiling at  Hauwa who have finally decide to stop calling her ma'am.

    She feels she does not need a maid, but Jamal insisted the house is too big for them to handle all by themselves,that they need extra hands. There were 6 maids before but she has to complain before he finally reduce it to 3,they live in the staff quarters behind the house.

     The house consist of 3 living room, 1 downstairs and 2 upstairs, then a lounge just by the stairs, 5 bedroom upstairs & 3 downstairs each with a well furnished toilet and closet, a gaming room/theatre room, then a study that has a library conjoined to it, not to forget a gym room perks of having a gym freak as a husband.