Chapter 27

"Once you begin to see everything beautiful as only reflection body gods beauty you will learn to love in the right way"
                      ~Yasmin Mogaheed.

Hy lovelies ,pls🙏 you should go & read my other book 👉"Entangled Fate" I promise I won't let you down, thank you😍😘

     The receptionist gave jamal the card to their suit after wishing them a happy honeymoon in her emirati accent, giving her a smile they headed to the gold private elevator,jamal press the floor No which is 25th.
     After some time they got off the elevator & walk through the marble and gold hallway,that has gold walls and pillars covered in 24 carat gold,a captivating red color rug cover the floor, fareedah was entraped by the beauty of the place,everything covered in gold & marble, they saw a couples who were just coming out of their suite the wife is dressed in a black Abaya & the husband in formal.

      "Jamal"the couple both said at the same time as they walk closer to each other in the silent hallway,they also looks like newlyweds and they seems to be Nigerians.    Jamal and the guy did a bro hug while fareedah smile at the caramel beauty lady,who is also smiling at her.

     "Assalamualaikum"the lady said looking at fareedah
    "Walaikum salaam"fareedah said smiling at the beaming lady.
     "You're very beautiful, are you jamal's wife" the lady asked a smile on her face.
    "Yes" fareedah answered perplexed by her question.
    "Nice to meet the wonderful lady that captured Jamal's heart" she said hugging fareedah,they rock each other as if they've known each other for years, fareedah also hug her back with the same enthusiasm.

      "I'm Hanan by the way" she said as they separate from the hug, giving her hands for handshake.
   "Fareedah" fareedah said shaking her.
   "And this is my husband Omar" she said turning to the guys who were exuberant about seeing each other again.
     "Qalbi, do you know Jamal" hanan ask her husband
   "Yes, he is my university buddy, him and his friend makes my university days more interesting you know how introverted I can be" he said smiling to his wife
      ”Wow, that means you know fahad and Ameer kenan" she ask
     "Yes they are my very good friend"Omar said
     "Salaam Mrs Omar" Jamal said
"So my friends is the someone special that you've been waiting for all along" Jamal said making hanan blush thank god for her Melanie skin if not she will be beetroot red by now.
      "Yes" she said looking at Omar , who pecked her forhead,  fareedah smile at the two of them ,they look so cute together.
    "Habibty ,you also know Jamal" Omar ask
   "Yes"
"Wow such a small world" Omar said side hugging Jamal

"Hanan you've meet my wife right, fareeda this is hanan and Omar my very Good friend" Jamal said introducing them

      "Are you also here for your honeymoon" hanan ask fareedah who was looking at the 3 like an outcast.
      "Yes,what about you" fareedah ask.
"Yes we're also here for our honeymoon" Hanan said
       "Looks like we're in the same suite" Omar said

    "Yes ours is Royal suite 6” Jamal said
"Okay we're in suite 2, we're off to the restaurant right now, why don't we hangout later seems like you guys are just coming" Omar said to Jamal as they exchange contact.

       They bid each other goodbye, Jamal and fareedah walk down the lobby and stopped at a double door which read "ROYAL SUIT" in a gold platcard.

  Jamal inserted the card and enter the pin,the door made a beep sounds Indicating it has been open, he took out the card and open one of the door revelling a classy royal room design in impressive gold, it screams luxury and sheer opulence.