Chapter 20

Six days to the wedding.....

"You can go and wash off your body now" sameera the beautician Ammiey hired from sudan said coming out of the bathroom.

"Alhamdulillah" fareedah muttered standing up from where she is sitted,she has been more than eager to get it over since they started another session this morning.

She has been going through the beauty regime which she name torture for about three weeks now.
She felt pampered from all the traditional dilka,halawa, khurkum treatment as well as the modern organic ones like the sauna bath,mud bath,ichthyotherapy,pedicure, manicure, though the waxing and scrubbing is painful but its all worth it, her skin has become super soft like a baby butt and is always glowing & has these unique fragrance scent. Her hair is also getting the same natural treatment it has become more shiner, silky, softer, blackish and lustrous.

"I've prepare the tub for the milk bath,add a drop of these bottles into the water" sameerah said giving her the bottles.

She scramble to the bathroom to have a relaxing warm milk bathe, after about an hour she came out in a pink robe and a towel tie over her hair, after blow drying her hair, she rub her Victoria secret lotion then start searching for what to wear in the closet, after much deliberation she
Settle for this👇

She scramble to the bathroom to have a relaxing warm milk bathe, after about an hour she came out in a pink robe and a towel tie over her hair, after blow drying her hair, she rub her Victoria secret lotion then start searching for what to wear in...

"Mimi are you not ready yet,its getting late and your lefe will be brought by 1:00pm, be fast" she heard ya zee
voice from he closet.

Coming out she met her in the room with a plate of pancake with maple syrup and orange juice, collecting the food she finish everything within 10 mins (bcos your girl is farmished😉), stuffing her things into a white a Hermes birkin bag ,with one final spray of her favourite oud al haramian, she sauntered downstairs.

The house was becoming a rukus day by day as the wedding gets closer, as she strode down the stairs she could heard people yodelling, laughing,talking. Many of her relatives have arrive and some are still on their way to witness the wedding, knowing its going to be a grand wedding so they can't afford to miss it.

jamal's family are bringing the lefe(the bridal gifts that the groom will present to the bride)today & as per tradition the bride shouldn't stay at home when they will bring it, so she is going to Ammiey younger sister's Aunty Nana house.

After saying bye to Ammiey who is busy attending to the guest,she went out of the house to where Najma car was parked.

"Hello Mai ciki" she said as she settled in the passenger seat.
Yes Najma is pregnant,it turns out that fareedah instinct was right.

"Where are we going" Naj ask

"Aunty Nana house"

"Okay, but before that my baby want to eat Awara" Naj said.