Chapter 11

Assalamualaikum

Am so happy😅😅, thanks for the 1k Read, I know I came these far because of you guys. Thank you🙌🙌.
I know I said I will not be updating till after eid, but you guys inspire me😍, I love you😘, so change of plan.

My readers this Update is for you, thanks for all the vote and comment.

Fareedah's POV

I don't even know how to explain how am feeling ,am doing this for my parents I dont want to disappoint them, but I have this feeling like am betraying someone but who.
Am not into arrange marriage, due to the pressure from everyone I've concluded that I will meet someone nice ,get to know if he is a good person get married to him as long as he will make me happy,but now marriage with someone I don't even know.
Am currently on Skype with ya zee and the husband to be family are coming today.

"I can't believe you're getting married"ya zee said

"Not finalized yet scratch that he is just coming to see me as if am an antique placed for auction"

"Whatever you will finally be married to him"
"Have you perform istikhara"she ask

"Yes and I had a good sign about it,but am scared"

"There is nothing to be scared about,believe me you will be thanking everyone later for these" ya zee said

"I don't even know him,how will I spend the rest of my life with him, I'm sure I will hate him"I sigh

"I will be here when you will be ranting about your feelings for him, mark my word" she said

"I wonder how much Abba trusted the guy for him to give away his precious daughter"

"Abba will never hurt you & inshaallah this will be the best decision you've ever made"she concluded.

My eyes went to the flowers I kept in the vase, I excuse my self and took a jug and waltz to where the flowers are kept, I filled it with water. It so much remind me of Jamal I've not heard from him in a while I hope he is okay.
Coming back to my laptop, ya zee was still there.
" I'm not even sure if the man was also force, I don't want a marriage of convenience"

"I have this thingy feeling that you will like him, and you are Very beautiful only a fool will reject you".

We talk for a while before she ended it to attend to her darling husband.

I just pray he is the right guy for me, I know there is nothing like the perfect guy, but a guy with perfect imperfection. I might not be interested in marriage but I have my spec, at least a handsome Husby with good character won't be that bad. my family are rooting for him even though they don't know him and me I don't want to get my hopes high.

Taking my airpod, i sashayed downstairs listening to gods plan by drake. I went inside the kitchen and saw Ammiey ordering the maids around,she has been up since morning,I wonder if its marriage.

"Jam bandu na Ammiey"(good afternoon) I greeted ,well ammiey is a fulani while my dad Hausafulani, I understand it very well though I can't speak it fluently.

"How are you my baby"she ask pecking my forhead.
I was about to sit on the kitchen island when my friends came in,we help Ammiey to make some dessert after that we went up to my room.
We have lots of fun , they tease me while I just keep blushing.