Chapter 26

ENJOY

       "Baby can you please tell me where we are going" fareedah ask with a puppy eye as she sit down after  having a tour of the private jet she fell in love with, she love everything about it.
      Curiosity was steering her as she ask for the umpteenth time while her husband refuse to tell her saying its a surprise, sitting down on the soft cozy seat by the window and Jamal sitting opposite her.

" the pilot is going to make an announcement So I will get to know"

    "Welcome on board Mr and Mrs Ahmad, this is captain Malik..........."she heard the pilot make some announcement but did not say their destination, she look at him with a pout while he gave her a playful smirk.

  " its meant to be a suprise so I can't" he said a glint of mischief coating his eye.

    "Okay, just tell me somethings about the place"

     "All I know is that its going to be a very lengthy flight" he said with a grin.

    "Mexico,Italy, Venice,Rome,Australia, New Zealand" she ask  hoping he will say it

    "I can't remember the name" he said mishieviously making her to roll her eye.

    They staddled their belt as the pilot  made announcement for takeoff, they both said their dua for traveling as the plane started moving. 

  Few minutes later she saw Jamal brought out his Mac book & started working on it.

     Seriously its so frustrating, its always work and work,  "Are we not supposed to be on our honeymoon,so why are you with your Mac book"

    "Am just getting some few things done so that I can give you my undivided attention during our honeymoon"

    "Okay" she mumbled looking out of the window.

     Just then a female flight attendant dress corporately in a black pencil skirt with a white shirt tucked and a black heel approach them.

    "Congratulation on your wedding Mr and Mrs Ahmad, happy married life" she said in a thick British accent.

    "Thank you laura" Jamal said smiling at her

    "Hello ma'am am laura, what would you like to have" she ask politely giving her the menu with a smile on her face.

   "Coffee pls" fareedah said smiling warmly at her ,she seems nice.
     "Okay ma'am' she said walking back to the kitchenette.

    "Ma'am your coffee"laura said
"Thank you" she said collecting the coffee taking a sip.

    After sometime, she was looking at some magazine when she heard a voice.   "Hy sir,Emily at your service" the voice says flirtatiously.

   Fareedah look up and saw a blonde hostess whose shirt button was open passing some flirtatious look at Jamal whose concentration was on the Mac book , she gave the blonde a glare making her to button up her shirt that was showing her cleavage,her skirt was so tight that she wonder how she could walk.

    "Get my wife something to eat"Jamal said in a strict tone not taking his eyes from the Mac book.

    "What would you like to eat Miss" the blondee ask rolling her eye

  Jamal wanted to say something but his wife beat him to it,
"Its Mrs Jamal Ahmad and the next time you try rolling your eyes at me you will be fired " fareedah said in a command tone placing more emphasis on the Mrs.

    "Am  sorry Mrs Ahmad "she said not wanting to be on their back book.
"Better, get me some Patatoe and steamed veggies"
       "Okay Mrs Ahmad" she mumble under her breadth as she leave the cabin.