𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

3rd Person Pov

—💞—

Y/n groggily woke up to see Alluka and Killua messily laying on the floor. They were all back in the apartment since before they all fell asleep Y/n brought them back. She sighed before going towards them and gently nudging them, "Hey, wake up you guys." Killua groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. "Oh.. we're back. That was fun," he quietly said rubbing his eyes. "Sure was! How'd you sleep? Must've been uncomfortable sleeping on the floor.." she said chuckling and averting her gaze. "Idiot, it's fine. It wasn't too bad." He said switching his gaze to the ground. There was a moment of silence, before Alluka woke up with a yawn. "Yesterday was so much fun! But.. I'm kind of tired.. so I think I'll sleep for today.." she said before getting up and walking towards hers and Killua's room. "Goodnight.. or morning.." she said before stepping into the room and closing the door behind her. "Are you tired?" Y/n asked Killua, now turning her attention to him. "No,
and you?" Killua asked back. "No. How about we go out for the day? It's pretty nice out today. Not too hot at all, just how I like it." She asked Killua with a grin. "Sure." He simply answered before the two went off to get ready.

—🙈—

"Hah! I won!" Y/n cheered. "And you're supposed to be really good at darts." She teased Killua. They both decided to go to an arcade, which just so happened to also have games apart from the machines such as darts and what-not. "I am! You just.. I don't know okay?!" He said irritated. "It's fine, haha! Here, you can have this." She handed Killua the gift bag she had just won. "It's not fair for me to take the prize you won fair and square, so keep it." He said, handing it back. "Oh fine, but you can have these at least, so cheer up." She said with a soft smile giving him a lollipop and a chocolate robot. "Tch. Fine. Since you insist." He said averting his gaze and taking off the wrapper and putting the lollipop in his mouth.

" He said averting his gaze and taking off the wrapper and putting the lollipop in his mouth

"But I swear I'll beat you in the next game." He said with a smug expression on his face. "Haha! We'll see about that. Go ahead and choose the next game." Y/n said with a smirk.

—🕹—

"Gahhh.. I'm worn out.." Y/n sighed looking at her hands. "That's what you get for getting so frustrated~" he said smirking at her. "That's your fault! As soon as you said you'd beat me in the next game, you started beating me in all the games we played!" Y/n whined glaring at him. "I'm just better than you, that's all." He laughed popping a chocolate ball in his mouth, soon after almost choking on it as Y/n had punched his arm. "What the hell was that for?!" He whisper yelled trying not to be loud. "You're being mean." Y/n pouted. "Speak for yourself! You were mean first." He retorted glaring at her. "Whatever..!" She said averting her gaze to the ground and crossing her arms. Killua sighed as he grabbed another chocolate ball. "Open your mouth." Killua commanded. "Huh?-" she got cut off by Killua putting a chocolate ball in her mouth. "Stupid, just be quiet. I'm sorry for being mean even if you were being mean first.. okay?" He said averting his gaze away from her. "I'm sorry too.." she trailed off. There was moment of silence. "Well, let's go. I'm getting hungry." Y/n said walking off in the direction of the exit. "Ah- hey, wait up!" Killua yelled trailing right behind her as she laughed.

—💝—

Zuri had finally made it back to York New city after a long trip by train. I can't wait to finally tell them about everything I've found out! She thought to herself with a smile on her face as she called for a taxi to take her to Y/n's place.

After a short ride, she made it to Y/n's apartment. She knocked on the door, but only to be met with silence. So, she decided to just get in with the spare keys Y/n had given her. Opening door, it seemed as though nobody was home, but she could sense a single persons life energy. I guess Alluka's the only one home right now.. she thought to herself as she took off her shoes, placed her bags beside the couch on the floor, and sat on the couch to await Y/n's return, along with Killua.

—🍬—

"And then he was all like, No! Please don't kill me! Can you believe that? Like, you're my target! This is my job, what am I supposed to do? Let you live and leave my job incomplete?" Y/n said laughing and taking a sip of her drink to calm down. "Really? You must really like messing with them huh?" Killua questioned with a brow raised. "I just find their reactions a tad bit funny. It helps me find just the least bit of fun in assassinating people." Y/n shrugged. "Well, if that's how you feel about it, then I guess it's whatever." Killua said as they stopped in front of Y/n's door. "Hold on." Y/n's said taking her keys out of her pocket and unlocking the door. "Zuri?" Y/n questioned, looking at a Zuri who was on the couch on her phone. "Oh hey, you guys are back. How was your date?" Zuri said wiggling her eyebrows. "Hush woman, we were just hanging out." Y/n scoffed walking in with her arms crossed followed by Killua. "Mhm, sure. Anyway, I have some news regarding a hunch I had." Zuri said with a serious expression as Y/n and Killua sat beside her. "What hunch?" Y/n and Killua said in unison. "Oooooh~ now you're even talking at the same time~" Zuri cooed, "Anyway, I had a hunch that maybe what had happened wasn't all that simple. Maybe there was more to it. A bigger picture per say, and I was going to find out what it was. And so, I left my contact info on the backside of the canvas I left with the twins. They called, I asked my question, and turns out there was more to it." Zuri explained. "So that's why you let them live.." Killua said putting a hand to his chin. "Oh, it wasn't just for that, I already told you the first reason as to why that day. Anyway, they told me about this girl named Ayaka. She lives in Orion village if you've heard of it, and pretty much I just took a train there, confronted her, and got some good information." Zuri explained. "Which is?" Y/n asked growing more curious by the second. "Okay, so apparently there's this mafia leader? He has a base a couple miles away from the city basically in the middle of nowhere. It's heavily guarded, and most of the guards closer to the inside know Nen. Not saying they'd be all that difficult to handle." Zuri shrugged. "Well then this should be a piece of cake!" Y/n exclaimed putting a hand on her hip and holding up a peace sign. "Ahah.. you didn't let me finish," she awkwardly chuckled, "If we reach the closest point before reaching the main point of the base, we'd end up fighting a very talented Nen user, as in, it's not going to be as simple as we'd like." Zuri sighed. "Why are we doing all this anyway?" Killua asked crossing his arms, as Y/n nodded in agreement. "I honestly don't know why, but I feel like we have to deal with it. I'm not sure how to explain it, just trust me on this one." Zuri said looking down. "Well if it's you, I'd trust you any day. I'm in." Y/n said with a grin. "If she trusts you, I guess I'm in too." Killua shrugged with a smirk. "Then it's settled, we'll be infiltrating that mafia leaders base, and stopping whatever plans they might have!" Zuri cheered.

—✨⭐️💫⭐️✨—

"So there's a festival coming up?" Zuri asked. "Yup, and we plan on going." Y/n said. "Hm.. so maybe we should carry out our plan after?" Zuri suggested. "Yeah. I think we should have some fun before we go and get down to business." Y/n agreed. "Well then, if that's all I'm gonna head home now." Zuri said as she got up and walked towards the door and walking out waving goodbye, which Y/n returned. It is getting a bit late.. I should get some sleep. She thought to herself, before going to her room and checking out for the night.

End of Chapter 15
—————————
Sorry for the wait! School started for me, so I haven't had much time to write, and so I took whatever chances I could and got this done :')

Love you all~ 💙

- Lxvely 💙✨💫✨💙