𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 #𝟷 (𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎)

[Side note: Assuming Hisoka was 28 when the hunter exam happened- since you were 12 years old at the time there's a 16-year gap between you and Hisoka, which is how I calculated how old Hisoka would be compared to however old you are ^•ﻌ•^)

P.s: The first two extras/scenes from the past are just for fun ;)

***

Back in the past... at the Morow "Estate" (it's just the house you and Hisoka live in).

2nd Person Pov

(You're 9 years old and Hisoka is 25 years old)

You were currently pointing a knife (only about two inches away) at Hisoka's chest. "How are you so good at using knives yet useless at cooking?!" you growled at Hisoka. "Now now my little N/n, no need to be so mean. Now put down the knife-" the knife was now pointed towards his face(- and then, OOPS!- You accidentally just stabbed Hisoka, your p r e c i o u s big brother, in the face and killed him! Oh well, just another dead body to clean up uwu <3 jk jk-). "Don't N/n me! You're lucky I love you a lot. Otherwise, I would've forced you to cook your food yourself," you hissed. "Yes yes my little N/n, but still, you don't have to point that knife at me," Hisoka said with a pout. "Tsk. Fine, but don't blame me if I put an excessive amount of onions because you didn't help me even an ounce while cooking," you said with an evil grin as some imaginary horns and a tail poof onto you as Hisoka sweat-drops. You wouldn't ever actually do anything like that to your big brother since you loved him so much, but you found it fun teasing him.

After cooking, you set out the plates of food on the counter and sat on a stool beside Hisoka. "Bon Appetit!" you said with a wide smile. "Thank you for the meal N/n, though I hope you didn't actually put those extra onions in my food," Hisoka thanked you with a soft chuckle and pet your head. You giggled before you both chowed down.

(ꈍ⌓ꈍ✿)

Farther back in the past...

(You're 4 years old and Hisoka is 20)

Walking hand in hand, you and Hisoka walked through the streets of York New. "Bubs, can we go to the candy shop across the street?" you quietly asked Hisoka, tugging at his sleeve. "Sure thing," Hisoka grinned, guiding you across the crosswalk amidst the crowds of people.

As the both of you entered the small shop the door made a little jingle. Looking around, you noticed the shop had a mostly cotton-candy pink theme. "Is there any candy you want in particular N/n?" Hisoka asked. You pursed your lips looking down before looking back up at him with a smile. "Chocolate," you requested, and he nodded in response. He looked around and eventually saw a sign that read, "chocolate." He gripped your hand a bit more firmly, still having a gentle hold on it, before leading you to the chocolate section. Once you got to that section, you saw a really tall, slender yet well built, pale, black-eyed, and long black-haired man holding with a little white-haired, pale, blue-eyed boy. "Oh, well hello there Illumi~," Hisoka said with a cute- yet creepy grin. "Hisoka..." the man named "Illumi" trailed off, before continuing with, "And who's the little one?" Hisoka looked down at you for a moment with a soft smile before looking back at Illumi. "This is my little Y/n, or as I like to call her, N/n," he said patting your head as you grinned. "I see. Kil, go talk to Y/n. I need to discuss some things with Hisoka," Illumi told the little boy "Kil."

The boy came walking towards you, extending his hand. "The name's Killua," he casually stated. You extended out your own hand, shaking his. "Y/n," you said with a soft smile. He smirked, pulling his hand away and putting it in the pocket of his hoodie. "I came here for chocolate... do you wanna go check the shelves with me?" you asked with a grin. "I was here for that too, so sure," he plainly said, yet he was holding a grin on his face. You chuckled at that fact before running towards a shelf with chocolate that seemed interesting (they were chocolate robots), him following just behind you.

Sitting on a bench just outside the shop stuffing your faces with chocolate, Killua suddenly spoke. "You know, this is actually my favorite chocolate," he said with a chocolatey and cheeky smile. "Oh really? I totally didn't notice you ate more than half of all the chocolate we bought," you sarcastically said before continuing to speak, "but I'll keep that in mind," you said returning the smile he gave you. "Alright N/n, it's time to go," Hisoka said as you took some of the chocolate in a little purse you had and cleaned yourself up. "I'll see you around Killua! Friends?" you asked as he just finished cleaning himself up and taking the chocolate that was his in his own bag, but before he could respond, Illumi butted in and grasped his hand. "Alright Kil, time to go," he said before pulling him away, and after a while, out of view. You frowned and Hisoka noticed. "Illumi and his ideals..." Hisoka sighed. "Ideals?" you asked looking up at him. "He always says that assassins can't have friends," Hisoka chuckled, a hint of sadness in his voice. "What's wrong bubs?" you asked, taking notice of his sad tone. "I just think you two could've been good friends," he said giving your hand a gentle squeeze. "It's okay, maybe I'll see him again one day," you said with a smile. "Always so positive when you want to be," he said returning the smile.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

And now, back to the present at the Y/n Estate (your apartment-)...

It's been a year (you're now 16, Killua is also 16, Alluka is 14, and Hisoka is 32) since one, Killua and Alluka began living with you, and two, you and Killua first got together. So, you know what that means; it's your anniversary!

You woke up to an alarm along with a groan and yawn from Killua. Yeah... you and Killua shared a room now and Alluka slept on her own. "It's morning already..?" Killua said with another yawn, snuggling into your chest and arms more. "Yes, and happy anniversary," you sweetly whispered with a chuckle, moving some of his bangs away from his face and giving him a peck on the forehead. "Can we stay in bed a bit longer?" he whispered, seeming to be falling asleep again. "As long as you'd like," you said with a smile. You heard some soft snoring, letting you know that he had fallen asleep. You quietly chuckled to yourself as you pet his hair.

About an hour later he woke up again and you brought your hands down to his face, gently caressing it and tracing your thumbs and fingers on his features, from his jawline, to just under his eyes, and so on. "Did you sleep well?" you whispered continuing to admire his face. "Yeah, I feel a lot more rested," he chuckled, placing one of his hands atop one of yours. "Did you know that you have a really pretty face?" you whispered to him with a soft smile. "You think so? You should know it means a lot to me coming from you," he whispered back, returning the smile. "It makes me happy to hear that," you said, your smile widening. You lean down and give him a short and sweet kiss, smiling into it as well. Pulling away you whisper, "I love you a lot." You felt his face warm up since you were still holding his face, but then he smiled with a small laugh. "I love you too," he said with a sigh before hugging you tight. You giggled before returning the hug and shutting your eyes to enjoy the moment.

End of this extra's first part

✽•*'*•.¸¸.•*'*•.¸¸✽•*'*•.¸¸.•*'*•.¸¸✽

aH- I'm back ;D

School has been a whole rollercoaster and I needed some time to kinda-sorta pull it together (I'm still a mess- but it's relatively better ^^;). Anyhoo, the next part to this should come out tomorrow! And after that, I'll probably post some more extras but for the most part, after the next part comes out I'll be spending more time continuing to write (time for self-promo-) my book Hopeless which *cough cough* you should totally check out *cough*- anyway, thanks for reading and putting up with my super long hiatuses ;v;

Love you all, and please eat something or drink some water if you can!

I'll see you all soon! ♥('•ᴥ•')

✽•*'*•.¸¸.•*'*•.¸¸✽•*'*•.¸¸.•*'*•.¸¸✽