𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

A/n -
Thank you everyone for 698+ views! It really means the world to me, and I meant to thank you all in earlier chapters but I tend to forget some things when rushing so here it is! I really love and appreciate every last one of you 💖.

Much love,
Lxvely

🌙

3rd Person Pov

After spending almost half an hour on the roof of the building, the three eventually went back to Y/n's home to rest for the night.

—☀️—

Zuri woke up and immediately went to shower so she could start her search for Ayaka.

Once out of the shower she changed into a plain white shirt, denim overalls, and white sneakers. After that she braided her hair, slung a small backpack over her shoulder which had a few necessities, and headed out of the hotel to begin searching.

After heading out, Zuri decided to grab a bite to eat somewhere nearby. "Excuse me m'lady, would there happen to be somewhere to grab something to eat?" Zuri asked a lady she saw around. "Ah, we have a cafe towards the center of the village. From here make a left and then a right, then just go straight and you'll see it." The lady politely responded with a soft smile. "Thank you." Zuri thanked with a wide grin before going in the direction the nice lady told her to go.

Eventually she made it to the mentioned cafe and entered the relatively small building. "Welcome to Orion cafe! Please take a seat." A waitress with strawberry blonde hair and golden hazel eyes. She matches the decription.. I'll keep a close eye on her.. Zuri thought to herself before nodding and taking a seat, receiving a menu from the waitress. "My name is Ayaka, and I'll be your server today. This is our breakfast menu for this fine morning~ I personally recommend the danish with a cappuccino, but choose whatever you'd like." Ayaka said with a warm smile. "Thank you, give me a moment to decide." Zuri said before glancing down at the menu. Her name's Ayaka as well.. this can't be pure coincidence. It has to be her. Zuri thought to herself before ordering. "Yeah, I think I'll have the cappuccino with a danish." Zuri requested. "I promise you won't regret it~!" Ayaka replied with a smile once more, before taking the menu and walking off behind the counter. Ayaka eventually returned with Zuri's order, and Zuri began eating.

"Please come again!" Ayaka cheered as Zuri walked out of the cafe. "Will do~" Zuri replied with a smile before closing the door behind her. "I'll just have to wait for her to get off her shift." Zuri thought aloud to herself before sitting on a nearby bench and passing the time by painting the surrounding scenery.

—🔆—

After a few hours of waiting and painting, Zuri sees Ayaka stepping out of the cafe. Ayaka then seems to notice Zuri and walks towards her just to take a seat beside her to look at the painting. "That looks so beautiful.. and realistic. You're good." Ayaka complimented with the same warm smile she had given earlier, but this time it quickly faded. "But I'm assuming you're after me." Ayaka stated before staring blankly at Zuri. "How'd you-" Zuri got interrupted by Ayaka, "You're a hunter. Nobody else in this village knows nen. Plus, I know everyone in the village. And the only people that can come here are hunters because of the only way to come here, the train especially for hunters." Ayaka explained, before getting up and running very quickly towards an open area. Zuri soon followed after taking a moment to process everything.

They eventually made it to a clearing away from the village. "Now we can fight without disturbing everyone." Ayaka said calmly. "You know, you're very considerate," Zuri started, "but I was kinda hoping we could sit down, maybe have a nice cup of tea, as I uh.. try and convince you to give me the information as to your leaders whereabouts, y'know?" Zuri confidently stated with her surfer voice. "You're awful confident that I'd agree to that." Ayaka said, a silence following, "and you're right. I just had a pretty long shift and I'm not in the mood to fight." Ayaka said with a sigh. "Ah, that's great I have a kettle in my hotel room we can use-" Zuri then gets cut off by Ayaka attacking her at a very fast speed, attempting to slash Zuri with a katana, which she barely dodges. "Listen sister, I was just trying to vibe and do this the peaceful way." Zuri says crossing her arms and furrowing her brows. "Well too bad, I'm not the type to give up information that easily." Ayaka said with her eyebrow twitching in irritation. "It was worth a shot I guess." Zuri said shrugging and then conjuring her canvas and paint. "Alrighty then m'lady, let's get down to business." Zuri says grinning which annoys Ayaka ever so slightly.

—⭐️—

Alluka was slouching on the couch with a slightly sad expression. "What's wrong Alluka?" Y/n questioned Alluka with a worried tone. "I'm just so bored! There's nothing to do..!" Alluka whined, slouching even more. "How about we take a trip to my little room with games?" Y/n suggested. "What room with games?" Alluka asked, her ears seemingly perking up at the mention of something to do. "Oh yeah, I remember you and Zuri were talking about all the games you had played there." Killua commented, peeking his head out of his and Alluka's room. "I thought you were taking a nap.." Y/n said sweat dropping. "I was taking a nap. Now I'm not." Killua said smirking. "So what's all this about a game room?" Alluka asked eagerly. "She can make this room with her nen in which you can play practically any game." Killua explained. "Thanks for explaining it for me, but yes, you can play pretty much any game in there." Y/n said glaring at Killua, who's sticking his tongue out at her, with the corner of his lips curving upward. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go! I need a cure to my boredom." Alluka whined tugging on Y/n's sleeve. "Alright, alright," Y/n said patting Alluka's head. "Little game." Y/n mumbled, before they all were transported to an enclosed room.

—💙—

"Bingo!" Killua yelled with a wide grin, as the screen in front of the three then displayed a message saying Player 2 wins! "No fair big brother!" Alluka whined. "I'm sorry Alluka, but I won fair and square~" The silver haired boy said, ruffling Alluka's hair. "Well, I guess bingo is all about luck as to what card gets you the win, and I don't rig my games." Y/n said shrugging. "Well, Alluka, are you up for another game?" Killua asked the now messy haired Alluka. "Okay!" She cheered, as Y/n prepared the next round of bingo.

—✏️—

"Tired yet?" Ayaka said panting. "That's what I should be asking you. Painting release!" Zuri chanted, before Ayaka started groaning in pain and fell to the ground curling up. Zuri then went towards her and crouched down. "I normally don't do this, but you didn't accept my offer of talking this over with a simple cup of tea so you really didn't give me another option." Zuri said with a sigh. "Anyway, I already take you as the type to not sell out your teammates so I'll have to get it out of you by force." Zuri said before taking out some purple paint and using a paintbrush to place the paint on Ayaka's forehead. "You will now answer all my questions truthfully, without leaving anything out." Zuri commands, which Ayaka nods in response to.

—🍀—

"I see, thank you." Zuri said before getting up and leaving Ayaka, who had passed out after the questioning.

*You can Skip this part if you want*

The way Zuri's purple paint works, is that when applied to person B's forehead, allows her to manipulate them. Once she's done, person B passes out, forgetting everything that happened while under control.

***

Zuri went back to her hotel room with all the information she needed.

Zuri's Pov

"Now that I have what I need.. I guess I'll leave early tomorrow morning." I mumble to myself while laying down on the bed staring at the ceiling, slowly but surely drifting off to sleep.

End of Chapter 14
—————————
Thank you all for reading the chapter! Again, thank you for all the reads on the book and the votes as well 🥰.

I love you all~ 💙

- Lxvely ✨💖✨