𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Y/n's Pov (as per usual ;))

We're on the chairman's blimp, as he had decided on taking us to the next phase. Killua and Gon were next to a window, and I decided to attempt to have a casual conversation with Killua, for the first time, since the last time we talked, there seemed to be some tension at my knowing he was an assassin. I walk over to the two, with a smile plastered on my face, which gave me a weird look from Killua in return. Is it not normal to smile? I wonder to myself as I get closer and closer, until stopping in front of them. "Hey there~" I say with a grin. "Uh.. hey?" Killua replies, averting his gaze. "Hello! I'm Gon, what's your name?" Gon asks enthusiastically. "My name's Y/n, thanks for asking," I reply with a smile. "C'mon Gon.. let's explore the blimp." He tells Gon while glaring at me. "Well, I know we got off on the wrong foot but there's no reason to act so mean~!" I say with a pout. "You're the one who's been stalking me this whole time.." he says furrowing his eyebrows. "Ah.. I can't disagree with that! But, let's try to get along, kay'?" I offered. "Fine, but we need to talk later." He hissed the last part, which I gave a cheeky grin as a reply. After that, they walk off to go explore the ship, leaving me on my own.

"Bubs, why are you so interested in Gon?" I questioned big brother. After the boys had left me to myself, I decided I'd spend some time with Bubs. "Well, the never ending glimmer in his eyes, determination in his soul, and potential just gets me so.." I cover his mouth, making him go wide eyed. "I don't need you to start glowing, we talked about this." I complained. "Oh fine, but why are you interested Killua?" He asks me as I remove my hand from his mouth. "Well, at first he was just very mesmerizing, but then I got to see him in action and really got interested. I.. kind of want to become friends with him," I sincerely replied. "Well after all the stalking you did, he may be a bit suspicious of you, little sister of mine," he said, ruffling my hair in the process. I whine as he chuckles and stops ruffling my hair, and instead starts petting me. Getting pet makes me relax, in turn making me sleepy, and so I drift off to sleep on Bubs shoulder as he wraps the jacket he had on his waist, around me.

Time Skip~

I wake up, to being on big brothers back. I rub my eyes as I take in the suns death rays. "Oh.. it's morning already..?" I groggily say, slowly sliding down Bubs's back and onto the ground. "Yeah, we're on trick tower." He replies soothingly, since I had just woken up. "Ah.. I see," I reply before smacking both my cheeks. "And, I'm up~" I sang. "Good to see you're up and running now, little N/n," he said before patting my head. I look around and spot Killua and his little friend group, and they seem to be looking for something.

"What are you guys looking for?" I ask with a grin while skipping towards them. "Flaps, leading down," the blondie Kurapika replies. "Ah, I see," I say to myself. "What is she doing here?" Killua asks, noticing my presence. "Oh, I'm not here to stalk you again," I reply giggling, which earns me a stare from him. "What?" I ask confused. "Nothing.." he says, before wandering off to find a flap. "Guys! I found six flaps! Oh, hey Y/n!" He says cheery. "Hey, Gon." I say with a smile.

We all walk over to the flaps, and stand near them. "Well, see you all at the end~" I coo, as we all jump in. Our separation only lasted a moment, before I landed, and saw them all here. "Ah.. I suppose I should've said, see you all on the other side, huh?" I say with a smirk. "I guess so." The tall guy, Leorio replies. I look over and see a table. We all walk over to it and see 6 bracelets and a sign which read,

All of you will continue on with what the majority wants

We all grab a bracelet and snap it on. The bracelets have a timer of 72 hours counting down now, and two buttons that have an X and an O. "Hm.. this may get interesting~" I sang. "There's one more bracelet, so I think we have to wait for one more person," Kurapika concluded, and then we hear a sudden sound from a speaker behind us. "That's right! My name is Lippo. I'm the prison warden and examiner for the Third Phase. There are several routes in this tower. You guys have chosen the route of majority rules. If you wish to leave this place, you'll have to work as a team. If you do things on your own, you'll never be able to leave. You can only begin the journey when there are six people. I wish you good luck!" Lippo finishes explaining. Leorio sighs, "So we're unable to do anything until the sixth person shows up. What now?" Leorio questions. "I guess we can only wait." Kurapika replies.