𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

3rd Person Pov

The three finally made it back to the apartment building after having to carry multiple boxes of chocorobos. "Y'know, this is my apartment so you're lucky I have an extra space you can put these in." Y/n says glaring at Killua. "Well I'm sorry that chocorobos are my all time favorite chocolate!" Killua says with a pout. "We even had to help carry it!" Y/n said with a dramatic tear in her eye. "I said I could do it my," he gets cut off by Y/n placing her pointer finger atop his lips. "Hush now, for we decided to help." She said, still being dramatic. "Hypocri-" he got cut off once again to Y/n placing her pointer finger on his lips again. "Shush." She said glaring at Killua now. "Whatever." He grumbled moving her hand off his face. And with that, the three made it to Y/n's front door. She took out her keys and opened the door, shutting off the lockdown mode while walking in.

"You guys are back! That sure took awhile, but it's good to see you guys back unharmed.." Alluka trailed off looking at Y/n's arm which was bandaged. Killua and Zuri then look over to your arm intently. "I'm fine guys." Y/n said rolling her eyes. "I'm not taking that missy, sit down." Zuri commanded, which Y/n then did. Zuri pulls out a paintbrush and some green paint. "Hold still." Zuri said. She opened the cap on the bottle with paint and dipped the paintbrush in. She then unwrapped the wound and began painting on the wound. Y/n hissed in pain before the paint on her started glistening and slowly disappearing along with the deep cut. "Thanks, that always seems to come in handy." Y/n thanks with a smile. "How'd you even get that? Last time I checked your reflexes are incredibly good." Killua questioned. "I'm fast, but I got caught off guard. And I'm still human, may I remind you." Y/n joked, playfully punching Killua's arm (Dislocating it and breaking all the bones in his arm- jk again). "Hm, whatever you say. I'm gonna go eat some chocorobos now." Killua said before walking over to one of the boxes of them.

"Does your arm feel better now? It should be completely relieved of pain now." Zuri asked. Y/n stretched her arms a bit before replying, "Yup, all better now, thanks." Zuri smiled before getting up. "Well, I'm going to take my clothes and go back home. Today was fun, but I'm a bit tired now. See you!" Zuri cheerfully said before picking up her bags and heading out the door which locked itself once she left.

Y/n looked over to Killua whose face was already covered in chocolate. "Does this always happen?" Y/n asked Alluka. "Yeah.. it does. Anyway, I'm going to sleep. I was going to go to sleep before, but I wanted to see you guys once you all came back." Alluka said with a smile. "Awe, well you can go to sleep now." Y/n said returning the smile and patting her head. Alluka nods before heading to her and Killua's room.

"As for you.." Y/n said looking over to Killua who then looked over at her. Y/n walked towards him, grabbing a napkin on her way to him, and then started wiping the chocolate off his face. "Nngh.." Killua groaned as she was roughly wiping his face. "Could you be any less messy? And how do you eat this much chocolate in one go anyway?" Y/n questions. "You should know by now that I have a huge sweet tooth." Killua scowls once she finishes wiping his face. "You know I'm not a kid anymore, I can clean my face by myself." He says annoyed. "Well, you sure act like one." She says with a smile, lightly booping him on the nose with her pointer finger. A light blush creeps onto Killua's face before he smacks her hand away. In return Y/n just starts laughing.

After seemingly having the time of her life laughing, Y/n finally calms down and gets up. She lends a hand over to Killua to help him stand up, which he takes, getting up as well. "If you could pick up the wrapper mess here that'd be great. I'm gonna freshen up after the bit of fighting we did." Y/n said with a smile before walking away to her room.

Killua's Pov

Why is she treating me like a kid? I'm not a kid. Well.. if she wants to call me a kid, then she's a hag. Heh.

3rd Person Pov

Killua then started picking up the wrappers one by one and threw them away. Meanwhile, Y/n is in her bathroom prepping a bath for herself.

"Hahhh.. it's been awhile since I've been able to unwind like this.." Y/n mumbles to herself as she slips into the bath. "This lavender scent makes it all The better too.. wouldn't you agree?" Y/n asks the cat plushie she had bought about a day ago which is on the countertop of the sink. "Right.. plushies can't talk. Oh well, might as well continue enjoying my time here." She sighs, before relaxing herself in the bath.

An hour and a half later

Killua started knocking on Y/n's bathroom door, as he was starting to get worried because she hadn't been out of the bath for the past hour and a half. "Alright, I'm coming in." Killua said before covering his eyes and opening the door. He was immediately welcomed by a heavy scent of a calming lavender. He felt around for the bath and found it. "Y/n?" She didn't answer. "Hag?" She still didn't answer. Is she asleep? He moved is hand from his eyes just a little bit to be able to see her face, and just her face. He lifted his free hand to check her temperature on her forehead, and it was very hot. She must've passed out from the heat.. he thought to himself before closing his eyes once more, dragging her out of the bath carefully, wrapping her towel around her, and carrying her out of the bathroom. He set her down on her bed before opening his eyes to go and get a small towel and cold water.

He came back with the towel and small bucket of cold water and sat beside her, dipping the towel into the water, folding it, and placing it on her forehead. "I swear, you can't just get me all worried like that, stupid." He mumbled before getting up and walking out of her room closing the door behind him.

Killua would come in every 15 minutes to dip the towel in cold water and place it on Y/n's forehead again.

The next day..

Y/n woke up feeling rather energized. She felt a cold towel on her forehead and took it off wondering why it was there. She then sat up on her bed and realized she had a towel wrapped around her. Why am I not in my pajamas..? She thought to herself before remembering what happened yesterday, I must've passed out in the bath.. I guess I relaxed a bit too much, she thought before getting up and picking out some clothes for the day, since she wasn't planning on going out for today.

She picked out a baggy lilac long sleeve sweatshirt, a lavender skirt that went down to about 3/4's of her upper leg, along with white thigh high socks. She put on her clothes before fixing her hair into a h/s and heading out of her room.

"Oh, you're finally awake." Killua said glancing over to Y/n. "Glad to see you're okay now. You had me a bit worried since you were out for awhile." He said lightly scratching his cheek with his pointer finger with a soft smile. Y/n was about to thank him before, "Hag." This made Y/n quite angry because she thought he was being nice, but, it seems not. She immediately tackled him onto the ground because of how mad she was. She was planning on knocking the lights out of him, before he started laughing which made Y/n confused. "No joke though, I was very worried when I saw you had passed out." He said softening his gaze on her, and giving her a soft smile. This caused a small blush to creep onto her face. "Well, ahem, thank you. For taking care of me and all." She said before returning the smile and getting up, helping him up as well.

End of Chapter 11
—————————
I promised myself I wouldn't take more than a week to post a chapter because of my unending laziness, so here's the next chapter~! What'd you guys think?

Anyway, love you all~ 💖✨✨

- Lxvely ✨💖💙💖✨