𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Killua's Pov

I woke up to the ring of a doorbell. I rubbed my eyes and was going to get up, when I felt something on my lap. I looked down to see Y/n's peaceful sleeping face. Hm.. I don't want to wake her.. I thought to myself, so I decided to very slowly slip out from under her head and lay it on the couch.

I walk over to the door, unlock it, and open it to immediately get bear hugged. "What the.. this isn't Y/n.." she looked up at my baffled expression. "Ah- sorry about that.." the girl says awkwardly laughing. She looks behind me and then a smug facial expression creeps onto her face. "Ohoho~ Y/n never told me she had a-" she got cut off by a flying pillow landing right in her face. "Friend. He's a friend, Zuri." Y/n finishes her sentence yawning and rubbing her eyes (I decided to simply use my best friend's name since I'm basing her character here on her personality). "Whatever you say~ anyway, you should know why I'm here! I told you we were gonna go out for a walk together!" The girl Zuri said. "Which I only agreed to at the time before realizing the temperature for today would be very hot. I'm staying inside today." Y/n retorts. "Girl, you need that vitamin D, you promised me you'd go out at least once a week!" Zuri said with a pout, letting herself in as I close the door behind her and lean on it to continue listening to their little conversation. "I do, for my assassination jobs." Y/n whines. "That's at night, and you know I meant go out during the day. So get ready, because we're going outside today~!" Zuri cheers. "Fine.." Y/n groans (sorry if you're an outdoors person ^^;).

Y/n's Pov

"Oh, do you want to come with us Killua? Alluka can come too." I suggested. "Sure, let me wake up Alluka and get her ready." He replied. "I'll leave some clothes for you guys in the bathroom." I said before walking over to my room.

I picked out a sky blue jacket, white shirt, and denim ripped jeans for Killua, I had big brother fix his style choice about a year ago so it's much better now, and I picked a pink turtle neck without sleeves and white jeans for Alluka and placed them in the bathroom before they got in. I went back to my room and picked out some clothes for myself. I picked a f/c off-shoulder crop top to wear with a white tank top under it, a f/c plaid flannel top to wear on my waist, high waist white jean shorts that reached half way down my upper thigh, white thigh high socks and f/c high tops.

I go into the bathroom, shower carefully not to wet my hair, and brush my teeth. Once I'm out, I slip on the clothes I picked out, spray on some perfume, and fix my hair into a h/s. I then walk out of my room to see Killua and Alluka. She looked absolutely adorable~ in the turtleneck and jeans, it fit her nicely and enhanced her cute features. The clothes I picked out for Killua looked really good on him. The white shirt wasn't very loose so it defined his torso, and let me just say.. over the few years I'd spent away from him, he's definitely gotten more toned and muscular. "Y/n? You're kinda.. drooling?" Killua said the last part in a slight whisper. I went wide eyed and quickly wiped it off. "Sorry! Uh.. the clothes look really good on you. And Alluka you look beautiful~" I cooed trying to get the topic of me drooling off the table. "Thank you! You look really pretty too!" Alluka cheered. "Awe, thank you~ So Zuri, are we going to go or not?" I asked Zuri who was stealing and eating some brownies from my pantry. "Oh uh, yeah." She said swallowing what she had in her mouth and shoving a few brownies in the pocket inside her purse (the brownies we're pre-wrapped in plastic). We all headed out, Killua and Alluka hand in hand beside Zuri and I. We had decided that instead of just going on a simple walk, we'd go to some places for the whole day. The plan was to go eat some breakfast somewhere, got to the park, the mall, somewhere to grab lunch, the beach, the movies, and finally somewhere to get dinner.

We ended up going to a breakfast shop called secret garden. We walked up some stairs and entered the place, as soon as I walked in I caught a whiff of the smell of the food. "Mmm.. smells really nice." I mumble to myself. We found a table for 4 and sat down. A few minutes later a waitress came towards us and handed us our menus. I looked at mine for a moment before speaking up. "I'll have a ham and cheese sandwich with potato chips and a lemonade, thank you." I said politely (I keep apologizing but- again, I'm sorry if you dont like The stuff I pick to eat or anything ;n;). "Coming right up, and you all?" She asked to everyone else, who gave her their orders. A while later she and another waitress came to our table with our orders, and we dug in.

After about an hour later we finished eating, split the bill and payed, then left to go off to the park. Once we arrived, we sat on a bench under a tree for some shade. Then, an ice cream truck comes into view. "Big brother look! There's an ice cream truck! Can we pretty please get some?" She begs. "Let's go get everyone some ice cream Killua~" I say with a soft smile. "Sure." He says before getting up and walking beside me to the truck. "Chocolate for you?" I ask. "If they have a chocorobo flavor, that specifically." He says with a cheeky smile, which I laugh to in response. We finally make it up to the truck to be greeted by a knife flying right beside my face, which I barely dodge since it caught me by surprise. "Eheh.. who just threw that?" I say with a rather angry tone. "It was me." I look over to the guy inside the truck, who's tossing a knife up and down in his hand and leaning on the open window on the truck. "Haha. Very funny, now.." I seem disappear into thin air and reappear in front of the guy, swiftly taking the knife, spinning it towards him, and shifting it towards his neck. "We came here for some ice cream. If you don't have any, you can go off on your way to hell. If you do, hand it over and then I'll send you off to hell. One lets you say your prayers longer than the other." I threaten. "Ah- uh- yeah.. I do have some in here.." He backs away and cautiously walks over to a cooler.

⚠️The actions about to happen- you may not want to read it ^^;⚠️

I immediately slip into the truck from the window and start beating him to a bloody pulp with a big smile on my face, out of pure entertainment.

✅✅✅

I come out of the truck with bloodied knuckles and 2 chocorobo ice creams since Zuri and I didn't want any. "Can you hold these?" I ask Killua handing over the ice creams to him. I lick the blood off my hands. "Nobody throws a knife at me and gets away with it." I mumble to myself with an evil grin. "Y/n. You're oozing bloodlust." Killua tells me sweat-dropping. "Oh..!" I chuckle awkwardly before containing my bloodlust. We make our way back to the bench Zuri and Alluka were sitting at, and I noticed others at the park staring at me. Probably because I just murdered a man in an ice cream truck.. oh well. I think to myself before taking a seat between Zuri and Killua. We start chatting about a few things as they were eating their ice cream. I personally never tried chocorobo ice cream before, so I tried some of Killua's without permission, which he got mad at me for. I just called it payback for stealing my fry last night.

End of Chapter 8
————————
This one's kinda short since I was a bit busy cleaning today, but I still wanted to post.
Anyway, love you all 💕

- Lxvely (,,๏ ㅅ ๏,,) ❤️