𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Alright then, send me the base location, day, and time, and I'll be there. I'll see you soon, n/n," Hisoka waved as he left. "I can finally relax.." Killua said as he let out a breath he had been holding in. "Awe poor kitten.. it's okay, I'm here," Y/n said with a warm smile, starting to pet him once again.

—✨🖤✨—

𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕜𝕒'𝕤 𝕠𝕧

As I walked out of my dearest little sisters apartment, I saw a familiar face coming closer. "So then, Kil has a girlfriend now?" Illumi asked. "He does, and I personally think it's cute," I said with a smirk. "Ever since what happened back at the chairman election about a year ago, I haven't been able to keep close tabs on Kil.. how is he?" Illumi questioned, his face seeming to soften. "Well.. that's not like you. You'd usually just find out yourself whether by force or not," I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear. "But, he seems to be doing just fine. I think he's actually living with my N/n right now," I said putting a finger to my chin. "He's living with her?" Illumi said surprised. "Well, that's what it looked like from what I could tell. I've been on a little mission of my own, so I haven't been able to check on my little Y/n in a while, so I guess things would change," I explained looking up into the sky. "Interesting, well I'm glad to know he seems to be doing well. I guess I'll see you around," he said before waving me a goodbye and heading off in his way. How peculiar.

—✨❤️✨—

◈ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 ◈

I looked through the window and saw my little Y/n and Killua sleeping soundly on the couch. It seems they fell asleep while cuddling which, was totally adorable if I do say so myself.

✨💙✨

𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕦𝕒'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I woke up on something warm, but not too hot. I sleepily fluttered my eyes open to see my one and only Y/n, a small smile settling onto my face. I carefully got up, but before I could get very far someone tugged on my shirt. I turned around to see Y/n, gently holding onto my shirt. "Where are you going?" She whispers with a yawn. She seems to be half asleep.. how cute.. I thought to myself with a smile before responding. "I'm gonna make all of us some breakfast.. you can go back to sleep and rest," I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek, as she hummed in response, let go of my shirt, and went back to sleep.

I walked over to the kitchen and paused, as I felt a familiar aura in the kitchen. I saw Hisoka, putting on an apron. "Well? What are you standing there for? What I saw in the second phase of the exam tells me you'll just cook something bland, and that's not something I want my precious Y/n eating, so here I am. Hisoka is here to help," Hisoka said with a grin. "You can cook?" I questioned, I'm surprised he's actually being nice to me, all the other encounters I've had with him, have just been plain creepy. "Of course I can! Before Y/n moved out of the apartment we lived in together, she taught me a few things since cooking was her thing, and I've been practicing every now and then ever since," he explained, smiling at me. I simply sighed. He watched me as I took out a few things. "(List of ingredients for your favorite breakfast food [f/b/f]), so you're making f/b/f?" Hisoka questioned looking over my shoulder and at the ingredients. "Yeah, I thought she might like it.. since it's her favorite. She told me about it back in the 4th phase of the Hunter exam," I explained. "That- I can't anymore.." he rested a hand on the countertop, and covered his face with the other as he chuckled oddly. What the hell is wrong with him? I wondered to myself, eyeing him weirdly. He suddenly looked up at me, and hugged me really tightly. "I can't breathe- wait, why the hell are you hugging me?!" I grunted, trying to squeeze myself out of the hug, failing. "You guys are just too cute!~ I commend you for remembering the things she opened up about~ And, if I'm honest," he parted from the hug, holding my shoulders, and leaning down to my height since he's really tall, "I couldn't see my precious Y/n with anyone but somebody like you, so thank you for liking her, my little soon-to-be brother in law," Hisoka chuckled, before letting go of me. My face immediately turned red realizing what he meant. "Wait- what?!" I yelled looking away in embarrassment.

| 𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚔𝚊'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 | 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara