𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Y/n's Pov (it's not even surprising anymore lol)

We make our way into the spacious room we'd be spending our 50 hours in. "Hey.. how'd you do that?" Kurapika asked Killua. "How'd he do what?" I questioned, since I didn't know what they were talking about. "You were asleep so you missed it, but he's talking about this," he said, before manipulating his hand to make his nails sharper than knives.. I could tell just by looking at them. "That's an interesting thing you can do.." I trail off as I gently grab his hand and examine his nails. I poke the tip of one of them and my finger starts to bleed. "Ouch~ they really are sharp," I giggle. "Shouldn't that hurt?" Killua mumbles. "Eh.. it's just a small prick on my finger isn't it? It's nothing," I say with a wide smile. "Anyway, I'm gonna take a shower since we're here. It's been a while since I've taken one.." I mumble the last part, before walking to the bathroom, opening the door, walking in, and closing the door behind me.

The story from here on will mainly be my imagination, teehee~

Killua's Pov (Surprising right? No? Okay TT)

I watch as she enters the bathroom, leaving us guys to ourselves. Actually.. I just realized she's the only girl here. "Alright then.. how about we play a game to pass the time?" The Oreo asks as I look at everyone else. "Sure, nothing could possibly go wrong." Kurapika says casually. "Literally every time someone says that something goes wrong.." I grumble under my breath. "That's exactly right! Anyway, let's play truth or dare~" He suggests with an evil smirk. This couldn't possibly be good. "Sounds good!" Gon cheerily says, not knowing what hell he was dragging me into.

A Few Casual Truths and Dares Later..

"So then Killua, truth or dare?" The Oreo asks me. So far, surprisingly, nothing weird has happened, so I thought nothing was going to happen this time either, but I was so, so, wrong. "Dare." I state with confidence. "Hm.. I bet Y/n's still in the shower.. I dare you to take her clothes~" he cheekily said with a grin. "WHA-" I was about to ask for a different dare before Kurapika cut in for me. "Leorio, you have to give him a different dare, that's wrong." Kurapika says while glaring at Leorio. "But what's so wrong about it?" Damn Gon's innocence. "Yeah~ You should just do the dare Killua~" The old man who claims to be a teen, cooed. Words can't describe how much hatred I have for that man right now. I got up and walked up to the door. I could feel my ears burning up as to what I could end up seeing, but I did my best to block out those thoughts.

I slowly opened the door with both eyes shut closed, and slowly opened one of them. I sighed relieved, that she was still in the shower. I saw her clothes on the counter when some of my earlier thoughts started flooding in again. I unconsciously then started turning my gaze back at the shower curtain, where I could see her. The curtains were opaque, so all I could see was her shadow but..

I felt a warm liquid run down my nose..

...

Blood?

I quickly wiped off the blood and grabbed the clothes, but as I was about to quietly slip out of the bathroom, I turned around to see an Y/n, with only a towel on, in front of me. "Boo~" she sang.

AHHHHHHHH!-

I screeched, and slipped, unconsciously grabbing anything in front of me to catch myself, which just so happened to be Y/n's arm. She also ended up screeching, and so we both fell.

"HEY WHAT HAPPENED- oh.. heehee~ look at what I found guys!" Leorio yelled for Kurapika and Gon to come over, with blood slowly running from his nose. "What's wrong?- oh my.." Kurapika mumbles while covering the eyes of an innocent Gon so he doesn't see this. I open my eyes to see Y/n lying on top of me, mouth twitching awkwardly to the side, face practically a tomato, though.. I can't judge her. Since my face is exactly the same. Without a moments notice, she suddenly passes out on top of me.

Y/n's pov

As soon as I regain consciousness, I snap my eyes open and look around. Everyone but Killua is asleep, and so, our gazes meet. "So sleeping beauty finally woke up?" He said chuckling. "Ah.. how long was I asleep?" I ask, sitting up on the couch. "Hm.. only a couple hours." He replied. "Well alright." I say getting up. "So.. I know at first I stalked you and all.. but I was just really interested in you and that just so happens to be how I express it- I didn't mean for you to take it the wrong way, so, I apologize," I say bowing to Killua. I look up to see him waving his hands which confused me. "Oh no..! It's fine. I've gotten over it.." he said chuckling quietly and scratching his cheek with his pointer finger. "No hard feelings then?" I asked, hope in my eyes. "Nope, no hard feelings." He said with a smile which I returned. Suddenly, everything that happened before I passed out ran through my mind, and my face burned crimson red. I looked down at myself and realized I wasn't in my clothes, but in a turtleneck and shorts. Knowing whose clothes these were, I shot a death glare at Killua. "Did you change me?" I asked coldly, with a scary smile on my face. "A-Ah, I uh.. I d-did.. but I had my eyes closed I swear!" He yelped like a helpless child, fear reflecting in his beautiful eyes. I decided to take this the best way possible, and tried to calm myself. I inhaled, then exhaled. "Well, if you didn't see, then I suppose it's fine." I calmly said while averting my gaze, slight embarrassment coating my words. "I'm so glad I didn't die today.." Killua mumbled to himself. "You know, these are actually quite comfortable. I think I'm gonna keep them~" I say with a bright smile. "Sure, do what you'd like with them." He said before walking over to the couch, and plopping himself down on it (he had an extra change of clothes by the way). I look around the room and find a kitchen with some ingredients lying around, so I decide to whip up some sandwiches for everyone, except Tonpa, who I had almost forgotten about, since I didn't like him at all, thus why I'm not making him any.

End of Chapter 4
————————
This chapter's stupid -_-, it was mainly for relationship development for you and Killua- and a cliché idea in my head. I hope you all enjoyed, if not, I don't blame you.
Much love~ 💗

- Lxvely ( ゚▽゚)/ 🌺💖🌺