𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Y/n's Pov

I'm in York New at the moment after completing one of my assassinations. I'm at Saloma Mall shopping for some new clothes since I hadn't done so in a while. "Hm.. this is a cute f/c hoodie.." I mumble while looking at some clothes. I shift my weight on the shopping cart filled with some more clothes I had picked out, some shoes, socks, and other things. "Maybe I'll pick up some lunch while on my way back home." I wondered to myself as I put the hoodie in the cart and pushed it to the checkout. "That'll be $117.89 miss." The cashier politely said. "Here you go." I said as I handed her my debit card. I looked to the side at a shelf and saw a cat plushie. My eyes glistened at the sight. "One moment please.." I say as I grab the cat plushie. I hand it over to the cashier as she scans the barcode on the tag it had, and added it to the total. She swipes my card and hands it back to me. She bags all of my items. "All done, have a great day miss~" she says cheerfully. "Thank you, same to you" I say with a small smile before walking out of the store with my bags. I pull my new cat plushie out of the bag it was in. It was white and had royal blue eyes, which reminded me of a certain someone. It's been 3 years.. I wonder how and what he's doing these days. I wonder to myself as I start walking to a nearby food court area at the mall.

After a little while of walking, I make it to the food court. I see multiple areas to get food at, but I finally decide on Chick fil a (sorry if you dont like chick fil a ;u;). I order 12 pcs nuggets, large fries, and a medium lemonade (trust me, if you're getting hungry while reading that, I am too ;◡;). I give them my debit card, they give it back to me, and tell me to wait a moment as they get my food ready. I decide to just play some games on my phone while I wait.

A few minutes later my food is done. "Here you go. Have nice day." The cashier casually says with a smile. "Thank you." I say, returning the smile. I decide I'm going to eat the food at home since the seats at the food court are all full.

Before I walk out of the mall, I notice it's starting to drizzle, so I put my bags down on a bench inside and take out my hoodie. I had a white short sleeve shirt tucked into black high waist skinny jeans and black high tops since it was initially a sunny day, so I thought the hoodie would make my outfit look good. I take the tag off of the hoodie and slip it on. I then pull the hood over my head, take my bags and head out.

I'm about 6 blocks away from the entrance to the apartment complex I live in, when I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder. "Hey do you know where a nearby hotel.. is.." the familiar voice trails off as I turn to face the person. I immediately lock gazes with all too familiar blue eyes. "Killua..?" I stare at him wide eyed, shocked. I immediately tackled him into a hug, as he returned it chuckling. "Big brother!" I hear a voice behind him say. Big brother? I look behind him to see a little girl in a hood. "Awe, you never told me you had a sister~" I cooed. "Yeah, this is Alluka. I'd explain the details, but I don't want her to stay in the rain. Do you know if there's a nearby hotel?" He asks. "Eh.. you guys can stay with me if you want. I have an apartment." I say with a soft smile. "Really? I don't want to cause trouble for you." He says holding the back of his hooded neck. "It's no problem at all, follow me~" I say as I start walking towards my apartment complex once again.

I unlock the door and leave my shoes on my mat, they do the same. "You guys can freshen up in the bathroom to the left." I pointed at a hallway with 3 doors, one to the left, right, and directly down the hall. "I'll freshen up in my bathroom." I say, walking over to the room down the hall and opening the door. "And I assume you'll be staying, so you guys can sleep in the room to the right." I say pointing to the door to the right in the hallway. "Thank you for the hospitality miss!" Alluka cheerfully says with a grin. "No problem at all, and please, call me Y/n~" I say returning the grin as I close my door behind me. "Hm.. I should have some spare clothes from big brother for Killua.. and I guess Alluka could fit in my older clothes." I mumble to myself picking out some decent and comfy clothes for them to wear during their stay. I place the clothes on the bed they'd be sharing in my guest room and then headed back to my room.