Chapter 11- Nightmares

~~11~~

Third Person POV
Same day as last chapter.

Liam and Alessandro immediately postponed their business meeting once they were informed of Isabella's disappearance.

Both had rushed out ordering phone calls to get their men moving to find Isabella ASAP.

"What the fuck do you mean by she's not there! It hasn't even been a fùcking day since she's been here! You had one fùcking job!" Liam yelled while on the phone with Micheal.

"She was with Sebastian! Don't fùcking yell at me for his mistake." Micheal yelled back into the phone.

"Micheal, don't you dare yell back at me. You know damn well what happens when you do that." Liam snarled, shutting Micheal up.

Liam glanced at Alessandro who was driving over the speed limit; his knuckles were almost white from the grip on the steering wheel yet still had static expression.

Liam was sure that even though their house was 2 hours away they'd make it in an hour, maybe even less if Alessandro was the one driving.

The meeting didn't matter anymore, it was only a meeting with a few of the local gang leaders. Alassandro was thinking of taking them under his wing since it would be a nice bunch of members with manpower and potential for simple tasks.

But that didn't matter anymore his thoughts about that are long gone, his main priority was to make sure Isabella was safe.

---------

Once Sebastian had gotten home with Isabella she immediately rushed to her room. The bags were taken care of by the servants.

Right as Isabella had left Angelo dragged the four boys to the living room making them sit on their knees and giving them an earful of how irresponsible they were.

"I swear you know we have loads enemy's and people who will do anything to take over our group and businesses yet you still fucking can't get that through your thick dumbass skulls and even with that you lost her." Angelo scolds with anger laced in his voice.

"It wasn't our fault! If there anyone to blame it Sebastian he left her for the fucking washroom!" Michael fumed.

"Oh don't you go blaming me for this! My bladder was going to explode! Do you want me to get kidney stones at such a young age! Especially you Noah, you just couldn't help yourself and ran off because and I quote, Oh my god, that's last they'll have I need them!and ran off not coming back until we called you!"

Noah felt a pang of guilt go through him as he could've done something or they wouldn't have had their sister look so scared.

They weren't blind something happened with their sister while they were gone. They noticed the moment their sister came in sight and the hand marks on her wrist definitely didn't go unnoticed by them.

"But you can't blame the whole thing on me. Matthew blamed Isabella. He started making excuses that it was her fault if anything you should be yelling at him for making her feel bad." Noah tried defending himself.

"Oh shut up Noah ! You're always finding a way to blame things on me!" Matthew glared at Noah.

"ALL FOUR OF YOU SHUT THE FÙCK UP! You've done a good job of making me of all your brothers me to yell at you people! I don't care who the hell is at fault, you guys couldn't keep an eye on your sister who we just got back and caused her to become scared about something!" Angelo clearly was not happy.