Cooper - Schlatt's sister Pt 1

Start from the beginning

"Of course not, make yourself at home"

You took a seat on the same couch as Ted as he had moved to sit up and began small talking together, him asking whether Schlatt was as annoying when he was around you or back in New York, to which you replied with a laugh but a firm 'yeah that's him all the time'.

"Do you want a drink? Coke? G-Fuel?" Ted asked as he stood up,

"Just water, please" You smiled, he nodded and walked towards the kitchen.

You peered over to Travis who was happily engrossed in the show on the TV. Your phone vibrated in your pocket so you got it out and started scrolling your social medias.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw someone menuver around the couch and take the seat next to Travis, you presumed it was another one of the guys so took no notice of them while you finished off writing a message. But then he sneezed, making you jump and look up. Your eyes landed on the cute blond from earlier. How could someone get even more gorgeous 4 feet closer? You asked yourself as your eyes scanned him.

"Bless you" You mumbled quietly. His head turned to face you, surprised by a female voice and his smile grew,

"Thanks" He chuckled, "I'm Cooper, by the way" He smiled, your heart fluttering as your eyes met.

"Y/n" You smiled. He grinned again, looking down at his laps as his face reddened before his eyes met yours again.

"Aw, look at Cooper and y/n getting all cosy already" Ted teased as he walked back in, passing you your glass. Your cheeks felt on fire, "Thanks" you mumbled, embarrassed, but Cooper seemed almost unfazed.

Ted continued talking to you about what you had done/are doing back home and you could feel Cooper looking over and listening so you kept checking he was, smiling and directing some of your replies towards him as well as Ted. Travis still in his own world.

The conversation naturally died off and you were all watching the show, Ted then lifted his phone and began surveying the room with it. You then gathered it was a snapchat after he typed for a while and sent it off.

"Who was that for?" Travis asked, almost startling you as it was the first time he spoke.

"Maddie, she was asking what I was up to" Ted shrugged, quickly looking at his phone as he got a reply before he laughed loudly, all of you giving him a confused look.

He then turned to you, "She asks who the female Schlatt look-a-like is"

"I find that very offensive" You laughed, everyone joining in too. Ted then brought his phone up again, but just pointing at you to start with,

"This is Schlatt's sister, Y/n" Ted said as he pointed to you, "His possible replacement"

"An improvement already." The phone then moves to Cooper "she probably shows up on time, more attractive, probably 10 times smarter, less of a dick about it too" Cooper adds. Attractive? He thinks you're attractive! You couldn't help the blush that rose on your cheeks as you looked away. Ted's phone then went down and he began typing away.

"More attractive? you're joking" Schlatt scoffed as he stepped into the room, pulling down the brim of his cap as he walked over to you, sitting on the arm rest next to you.

"You done recording?" you quizzed, looking up.

"That video yeah, but I was going to film a weeklyslap video and I think it would be interesting if you joined, have some questions I think it would be interesting to have a girls point of view on"

"Okay, just don't blame me if I sound really awkward recorded" you chuckled, standing up and beginning to follow him out the room.

"I'm sure you'll be a natural" Cooper smiled, adding another tally mark to the amount of times he'd made you blush.