Cooper - Tension (smut)

Începe de la început

"Ted you're like 20 foot 3', if you grow any more I'm going to have to send you to a freak show" you said simply, shrugging your hands.

"Yeah and you know where they would be since you're the main act" Cooper snarked as he strolled into the room, cutting past you and heading to where Travis was sat eating his waffle with a small smile on his face, it falling slightly as he heard Cooper comment,

Just because you were used to his comments, doesn't mean they still didn't hurt sometimes. But you brushed it off, scoffing lightly before grabbing some food for yourself.

"Good morning to you too Coop" you muttered. Managing not to hear Travis' annoyed words to Cooper of 'that was too mean' which made cooper look over to you, watching you smile softly at Charlie as he greeted you with a small hug and passing comment, your eyes crinkling as you spoke, before he mumbled a quite 'shut up' and stole one of his waffles.

Soon everyone had finished, most of you migrating into the communal area apart from Ted and Charlie who both said they had brand deals they had to finish editing for posting that night.

You collapsed on the sofa next to Josh and then Carson the other side of him. Cooper and Travis taking the sofa opposite you and Noah chilling on the single chair. Carson grabbed the TV remote and put a random show on to have in the background while everyone chatted or went on their phones.

You started talking about random stuff with Josh after he'd shown you a post he found on his Instagram, an inside joke that everyone else found dumb but the pair of you couldn't stop laughing. Cooper watched you bonding with his friend, your body leaning over his as you looked at the phone he had in his lap, your face so close to his. Coop could feel his face heating up and heart race, irritation filling his bones but couldn't tell why.

After a few more minutes Josh excused himself, Noah leaving too after saying he needed a drink.

"Did Schlatt tell you about how he's looking to move down here with us?" Carson mentioned cheerily, smiling over to you as he looked up from his phone.

You grinned back, sitting up with your excitement "Yeah he asked if there were any apartments near mine available for him to view when he's down in a few weeks!" you replied. You loved schlatt, he was like an older brother to you, always checking in on you and scolding you when you're up at silly hours in the morning. Always the first to ask about something you'd mentioned, even if it was weeks ago, and actually listened to everything you said. You couldn't wait for him to move to the same city as you.

"Why doesn't he just move in with you, you seem over the moon, you must be basically in love with him" Cooper scoffed from the other sofa, earning a confused face from Travis.

"As much as I love schlatt, I think if he moved in he would drive me insane. Plus it would be like living with your sibling" you fake shuddered, making Carson nod and laugh.

Carson was then about to continue talking but his phone began to ring, he looked to you in an apologetic way before answering it and leaving the room. Just leaving you, Cooper and Travis in silence.

Thankfully that didn't last long as your own phone chimed with your alarm, a reminder about your appointment.

"Alright boys, I'm off" You stated while standing, stretching your back and checking your pockets for your keys.

"Can't stand being alone with us for much longer huh" Cooper muttered in your direction, raising a brow.

"Appointment, actually" You replied, attempting to raise your own brow back.

"Sure" He replied, extending the word for sarcastic effect.

You were off within a few seconds, waving to Travis before you were out, just not hearing the muttering from the room once you left.