Fuqboi (Part 3)

Ratchet Rachel and Violet were thick as thieves, as far as she was concerned, even though she never let her steal from Hot Topic. "Lil'bitch!" Rachel yelled out to her friend and chased her down to dance with her. They tore it up for the next hour. A few people came to them, too late of course, to ask for the party favors they had earlier. Rachel was as out of her head as she was out of pills. Her and Violet were having a blast. They both made sure to drink a lot of water and before the party let out at 4am, they both had cute college boys in tow. Rachel's guy was all over her. They were both on the same stuff, as his friend got it for him, from Violet, earlier in the night. She was in heaven having met who she thought was the man of her dreams, or at least of her night. He apparently had condoms and a place nearby, and the exact kind of tight stomach and strong arms she liked.

His friend was a year younger and thankfully for Violet, a half foot shorter. Violet was almost 5'5" in her platform shoes. They kept her nearly at eye level with the guy she was playing with. Rachel was ready to go back to guys place, for drinks, so they followed in Violet's car.

It was a nice place, and they seemed like normal college guys for the most part, so the women were feeling comfortable. Rachel and her guy had almost instantly gone to his room after the first drinks were poured. Violet wasn't really feeling it. She liked kissing him, but when he grabbed her chest, it was like he was fumbling around too much, didn't really know what he was doing, or had no idea what to do with a woman of such rare beauty. "Violet felt like he was intimidated." Slipped out of her mouth by accident. She only meant to think it, not say it out loud, and hurt the boys feelings. So when he came on stronger, it just felt like he was trying too hard. The mood was over and Violet made some excuses about just wanting to sleep. He was nice enough to get her a blanket, and then just left her alone.

Violet felt so embarrassed, for hurting the boy's feelings but just was reminded about why she needed to find a real man. College guys were cute and some of them smelled real good, like this last dude, but he just wasn't confident, or at least, seemed inexperienced.

Violet fell asleep, for about 8 1/2 minutes, until Rachel woke her. Violet jumped up with a start. "What's wrong?!" She almost yelled. "Shhhh, relax," Rachel whispered. "What's wrong?" She insisted. "Nothing, lets just go, OK?" they got their stuff together and headed towards the door. On the way, Rachel looked in their refrigerator, grabbed the virtually full bottle of Kettle One Vodka. They both suppressed laughter, poorly, on their way out the door.

They laughed running down the hall of the apartments. When they got to the car, Violet demanded to know what happened. "Ugghhh... Dr. Premed ended up being Premature."

Violet lost it. It took her a moment to stop laughing. "Rachel's Magic pussy breaks another boy in 2 seconds flat." she half jokingly said to and about her friend. Rachel just nodded and took a huge drink from the bottle.

"Violet kept laughing at her friend's alcoholism and cursed vagina. Forever, to give men bliss, but never have any for herself."

"That's not funny Lil'bitch, now drive me home before you pee your pants laughing at your best friends aching vag!" Violet starts laughing again as she starts up the car. "Mmmmm, that's some good schadenfreude, mmmm, mmm, mmm!"

Violet and Rachel stopped for some breakfast and coffee at Dunkin Donuts on the way back to Rachel's place. "You can crash here tonight, Vi?" It was a question. Rachel asked it as she got out of the car. Violet heard it. Between that kiss earlier, and not getting laid right, Violet knew what she was being asked. It almost brought a tear to Violet's eyes, that she had to turn her friend down again.

"I thought we went through this earlier?" Violet pleaded.

"I know, I'm just so horny now, and you looked so cute tonight, running around being my Lil'bitch. It's cool, I get it, I'll just pull out my monster, hope it's charged?" Rachel gave up, walking away. At her door, she unlocked it and waved, before going inside to take a hot bath and rub one out.

Violet was home about twenty minutes later. Her mom was already at work, which was great, 'cause she just needed to come down on her own, by taking a nice long shower, and smoking the nice long joint she got as part of one of the deals she made overnight.

It was one of the most fun nights she has had to date.