Smash Into You (Part 1)

Nick drove the Bentley into the lot of Mascaraed, parking near the door, Violet in the passenger side, wearing his hoodie, and smoking a cigarette. He knew this was one of the few costume shops open all year round in Philly. Nick stands there and vapes as Violet finishes her Parliament 100 with the recessed filter and stuffs it into the butt pouch.

They go in and are greeted by a sales associate, who shows them to various angel and faerie costumes as the only ones which were white or light in color. As she goes in to change, the store's phone rings, taking the associate from the dressing rooms.

"You want to be a pervy old man and sneak a peek in on me as I change?" She says in his ear before entering. Nick had to adjust himself after hearing such an adorable suggestion.

Violet goes into the changing room and strips naked. She looks up, and sees Nick's eyes peering over the top. "Like what you see?" She says as the final peace, her panties, drop to the floor. All she is now wearing are her socks. Nick was getting uncomfortably hard at the sight of her. He wanted to sneak in and take her right there. So of course, that's when the store clerk returned, as Nick was peering over.

He smiled at them and lifted an eyebrow. A moment later, she stepped out wearing a lightly golden tinkerbell costume. Her nipples were erect, which could be seen through the sheer fabric. Nick could tell she liked how she looked in it as she bounces about the store. Eventually, Violet went back in and changed into the angel costume. It was something out of a kids holiday pageant.

They bought all of what she tried on and left. The experience was not as fun as they had expected, but Nick did enjoy looking in on her, almost as much as she liked being looked in on.

Showing off for him was fun for her, because he appreciated it, so much.

When they left the store she lit up another cigarette. She stood there in her warm autumn clothes and long black coat, smoking, and thinking about Tee, of all people. She had so much gratitude for him. Nick stood there next to her, and began vaping. "What's on your mind, kiddo?"

She didn't hate it when he called her that. No, hate was much too strong of a word. To describe the exact emotion, she just wanted to punch him in the balls. "Can you not call me that? I was just starting to like you and that's not what that word makes me feel."

"My bad, Vi, but, while we are on the subject, 'old man'..." he says, xxxxu oppS as he looks her in the eyes, almost as if she didn't even have sunglasses on.

"Can we go somewhere?" She asks.

"Yeah! Where?"Nick asks.

***

Violet looks around the Victoria's Secret to see where the employees were. None were in sight. She pulls Nick into the dressing room and begins kissing him. All she was wearing we're stockings and a garter belt as he turned her around.

Violet bends over, her face and hands leaning against the mirror. Nick unzips his pants, and pulls his dick out, while reaching in his back pocket for a condom. He was rock hard from looking over the dressing room door at him, so the condom rolled down his shaft with ease.

In seconds Nick was deep inside her, and began pounding on her. The walls of the dressing room were shaking as he continues to fuck her, hard. Violet's mind drifts with pleasure.

She enjoys the feeling of his strong hands gripping her waist, as he hammers her as hard as he can. One of his hands reached up to her hair. His outstretched fingers grab a huge handful of her hair. Nick tugs on it, not so hard as to hurt her, but hard enough that she yelps. Nick's animalistic passion grows.

His raw passion, dominated her in a way that matched her submission to him. As the le petite mort overcomes Violet, he lets out a whimpering orgasm. The sound of her coming set him off, in just a few more thrusts, Nick soils his seed into the condom.

He nearly collapses on her. She loves the feel of his weight on her. As they pant together, they begin to giggle.

He pulls out and the condom, so full of fluid, slips off and out of Nick's hand. It hits the floor and some splashes out. Looking down at it they giggle. He puts himself away, and she hoes him out of the dressing room. When he leaves, the back room is still empty of both employees and customers. He breathes a sigh of relief.

She tries to clean up the condom and juices with a sock, but there is so much, she needs to use another as well. Violet pulls out the tags she'll have to pay for the items she plans to wear home, now that she has no other choice.

Nick uses his corporate card to pay for everything. It totaled over a thousand dollars. Violet's eyebrow rises as Nick signs for the purchase. "Mmmm, thank your Daddy." She says in her sexiest voice. The lady at the counter heard it and held back a reaction.

"Anything for you, my pretty little baby girl."

"Being Nick's baby girl has Violet feeling wanted and special. She likes it, a lot more than she wants to admit." She says as they enter the mall from the store.

***

The next day Violet arrives for work with her new bag full of lingerie and costumes. Her leather jacket covered a black t-shirt with something written on it. Her skin tight jeans fit her form, showing off every curve. She walked with short strides to make it easier, wearing heels. Her confidence alone gave her another inch, just because she now held her head so high.

Violet's confidence, to be sure, didn't come from Nick or her feelings towards him. She felt his equal, like not someone 30 years younger than him. Steve seemed to always be frustrated by her presence, and could never figure out why.

Was he jealous of Nick? Was Violet being paid more than him? Did Steve just need to get laid? Violet wasn't in the mood or his bullshit today, though, so she ignored him and chatted with Charlotte, who also treated Violet as an equal. Maybe as an equal, with a lack of experience, at worst. The point being, she felt accepted, for the most part. Wanted. Especially by Nick.

Last night's romp in the fitting room was the most exciting sex she had ever had. The fear of being caught. How roughly he just took her. The hair pulling that made her feel so submissive. Violet felt like she finally knew what the word, insatiable, meant. She couldn't wait to feel his body against hers again. Her lower lip was puffy from biting on it and her panties were moist with anticipation for her older lover.