Break My Heart (Part 2)

Nick sat in the chair like stool next to Violet's in the kitchen. She had her feet up, socks off, and was continuing to look at them, while curling her toes. She turned her chair towards Nick, and kicked at his chair with one foot until he swiveled towards her as well. Now facing him, she lowers her toes gently on his crotch. She curled them, playfully using her toes like fingers to explore him.

The movements are controlled in this region. It got Nick excited, quickly. Violet got her other foot involved and used both feet's toes, to grab at him. He reaches out to grab her shoulders and pulls her in for a kiss. While close, she wrapped her arms around his neck to keep him there. She continued to grasp at him through his pants as they began to French kiss each other.

It was a little awkward, but was all working for them as foreplay, as he caresses her with firm hands. His hands move across her legs and torso. She smiles at his touches and continues to squeeze and play with his dick through his pants with her feet.

With a quick motion, he grabs her ankles and opens her legs, spreadeagle. His hands felt so strong to her as they moved her legs over his shoulders. Nick massages her calves, then her knees and thighs. She gave faces of enjoyment and sounds of relaxation. The blue sundress she wore to match her hair now exposed her panties. When he touched them, she shivered with delight and lifted her bottom so he could remove them. They felt moist to the touch.

He stands up, and lifts her off the chair, carrying her to the sofa, where he laid her down, but never let go of her legs. In a second he had her flipped over and her legs were now caught up with one of his harms. She was unable to move. Then it started, and it didn't stop. He tickled her feet, relentlessly.

Violet couldn't stop laughing. She tried to get out their safeword, but she couldn't breath, let alone say "Meatloaf!" like she wanted to; she just laughed. She then tried to get out "safeword" during a moment he stopped for just a second. Before it could register that he had stopped, he started again. She was just gone. Violet had checked out, and what was left was just the screaming laughter of the body's responses.

When he thought she would pass out from it all, he stopped, gave her just enough time to catch her breath so she could speak. Just as she tries to inhale the breath she was to use to say the safeword, or ask him to not continue in some way; Nick begins to tickle Violet again.

Violet struggled and flipped her body in all sorts of ways. Her laughter began to confuse Pandora and she started barking at Nick. He let's Violet go and she quickly hops over the couch, running from Nick, still laughing. "Thank you Panni, you saved me." The dog runs around to Violet and licks her face.

Violet stands up and looks Nick in the eyes from the other side of the couch. "Mister Hamilton, you are a terrible person." She was so mad at him, and yet so turned on, all at once, she didn't know how to act, as he just shrugged his shoulders and stuck out his tongue at her. He began to run around the couch as she took off when she saw him move.

Pandora began to bark at all the excitement again. Violet sprinted to the bedroom, diving into bed and hiding under the covers. Nick locked the dog out by closing the door and pounced onto the bed. Through the sheets he began to tickle her sides. Her screams of tortured laughter filled the room.

Eventually, all the covers were on the floor, along with their clothes. He was giving her another chance to actually catch her breath, as he glided his hand over her body. His hand came to rest over her vaginal mound. He slid two fingers into the slit. They were on either side of her labia. He began to "walk" his fingers. In moments, she was gushing over his hand and kissing him as he made her come. The look on her face was like that of an ahegao cartoon; she bit her lip and her eyes crossed as she blushes and orgasims.

Her eyes had so much love in them when she came back down from her afterglow. Violet was just about to speak on how amazing that was, but Nick had gripped up her legs again, flipping them over her in such a way she couldn't get loose again. This knot she was tied in, had her locked down even tighter than when they were on the couch. She was smart enough to take in a long deep breath, because she knew where this was going. For a second, she thought of Tee, lifting her in the college halls. Violet's next moments were equally torturous, in that way of feeling out of control, albeit, it was way more fun.