ⁱ'ᵐ ʳᵘⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˢ

Okay, okay, so I accidentally started shipping Void and Lucas when writing the next chapter to Labyrinth of Fear. So, um, I'ma just write a quick little thing here to get it out of my system. So, with that being said, I hope you enjoy!

----

"I have to get out of here somehow. How do I do that?" Sabre panicked slightly as he walked to the opposite corner of the house trap.

Void crossed his arms as he watched Sabre pace. "Well Sabre, time's running out. Or, I guess you could say it already has." He smirked.

"Wait, you-"

"That's right Sabre, I know all about you and your little friend." Void sneered, stepping closer to the human.

"What?! You were the one that lured Time Steve here for his energy to be drawn back, didn't you?!" Sabre pointed at Void as anger quickly plagued his thoughts.

"Well Sabre, you do catch on quite quickly! I'm starting to get impressed!" Void stood over Sabre, his mocking tone all too clear.

"You lured him here, you've been watching us this entire time! You let us do all of this!" The brunette gripped onto the front of Void's cloak. His yelling and still rising volume was starting to burn the back of his throat.

The Steve let out a short laugh as he poked Sabre in the forehead. "Of course Sabre. You think you were out of my reach? You think for one moment I didn't know where you were? You thought you were safe? You thought you were making a trap?"

"Just be quiet! All you do is just mock me, you just taunt me! Why don't you just finished me if that's what you want!?" Sabre screamed and pushed Void back. His breathing was heavy as he was seething with rage.

"Oh, you stupid little human." Void shook his head with a laugh.

Sabre backed into the corner as Void towered over him.

"You see Sabre, there is something you've been hiding from me. And I intend to figure out exactly what that is."

Sabre gave Void a hard glare. "What are you talking about?"

Void smirked as he snatched a small device from Sabre's pocket. He held it high in the air as Sabre protested and reached for the device, his height unfortunately failing him.

"Give that back!"

Void pushed Sabre back into the corner and examined the small device. He quickly figured out how to turn it on and scrolled through a string of messages. Void let out a sort laugh.

"You've been hiding another one of your little friends from me. They must be very important to you if you think you could try and keep them a secret."

Sabre lunged at Void again, attempting to get the device back. "No! Leave him outta this!"

"Oh my, they must be incredibly important to cause that kind of reaction."

Lightning cracked down from the sky. Void chuckled as he stepped back. Sabre paled as the lighting died down. The trap had run out of power.

"Well Sabre, I'm afraid that it's time I take my leave. But I'm sure we'll meet again, very soon."

Void vanished in the blink of an eye. Sabre rushed out of the house, running into an equally as panicked Galaxy.

"Sabre, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I couldn't do it, and I didn't know what to do. And then the trap ran out of power and now Void got away. And it's all my fault, I'm sorry."

Sabre grabbed Galaxy's shoulders and shook him slightly. "Galaxy, listen to me. We have to go. Now."

"Wh-What? Why? Where are we going?"