A Crown of Flowers

WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING;

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF WORDS

WAY TOO MUCH FLUFF

EXTREME GORE

MAJOR CHARACTER DEATHS

STRONG LANGUAGE

PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION

ENJOY

----------------------

Void sighed to himself softly, a small smile pulling on his lips. He gently pushed back a wall of vines with little flowers blooming on them, stepping into a cave lit up by crystals with mesmerizing glows. His footsteps came in time with the soft dripping of water droplets against the smooth stone.

Void gazed around the magical cave. Though he'd been there numerous times, he could never get enough of it's unique beauty. But, there was something else that was far more beautiful within the depths of the cave. Void brushed his hand over the glistening stone as he continued forward.

Soon enough, he had exited the cave and entered a hidden area surrounded by luscious trees pink and green in full bloom. White flower petals slowly drifting from the trees and settled down to the ground, some falling and floating on the surface of the glistening pond.

Here, the grass was always a lively green and soft to the touch. A warm breeze brushed against Void's face, his cloak flowing behind him gently.

His eyes trailed over to the pond, where the sun shone down on the only other person within this secret garden. Golden light glittering down on them through the cherry colored leaves as though they were an Angel.

Void almost didn't want to take another step, in a way afraid that he would disturb the peacefulness of the scene before him.

Their soft, brown hair gently curled around their chin, lighting up their beautifully toned skin. Their small body sculpted to perfection. Such a beautiful creature seemed right at home surrounded by the flora and fauna in a place of such beauty and grace.

Eventually, Void found himself able to continue forward. He stepped, grass gently folding underneath his feet. They heard him, almost instantly, turning their head to find their approacher. Their glowing blue eyes studying Void as he neared, a soft smile growing on their face.

They jumped up to their feet, rushing over to Void and tightly wrapping their arms around him.

Void returned their hug, finding himself taking in their sweet sent of lavender and honey. The two stayed like that for many minutes before the graceful being pulled away, though reluctant to let Void go.

"I brought you something." Void said gently, bring up his hand and caressing their cheek. They purred happily, closing their eyes and leaning in Void's warm touch.

Void drew a small object from his pocket, bringing it up so the other could get a good look at what it was.

The silver necklace glinted in the sunlight gently, the sapphire jewel sparkling lovingly. They touched the smooth jem gently, as though it would shatter into a million pieces if handled too roughly.

"Do you like it?" Void asked.

They nodded, metting Void's eyes. Void smiled. He lowered the necklace and went behind them, hooking the necklace around their neck. The piece of jewelry was cool as it rested against their skin. They turned back to meet Void's eyes once again.