I spent all day on one drawing

The hands are absolutely appalling, but it's whatever I guess

The hands are absolutely appalling, but it's whatever I guess. Actually- the only hand that turned out decent, is Origin's hand underneath the 'In'

But looking at it now, I think I may be backwards. Fuck-

Anyway, yes, I spent all day on this one drawing after getting a random spark of inspiration for an idea I have rather than actually writing out that idea

And yes, the signature is my name, no correlation to the Minecraft guy, as I am the better Dream for I have ascended to another plain of existence and am now a god

I will now be starting a religion/cult to allow those who wish to start worshipping me. From now on, you shall only refer to me as either 'them' or 'it' and nothing else. You are allowed to objectify and simp for me.

Jk. I'm not actually going to do that. But my pronouns are actually They/It now. If you do actually want to do everything that I listed above, feel free to do so. I don't really care, I'm just bored and procrastinating right now.

Anyway, tangent aside, do not be surprised if sometime in the near, or likely far, future y'all see me publish a story (appropriately) titled, 'Rest In Peace'

And just from the picture alone, if y'all have any theories as to what it's about, I'd love to hear them, because this is absolutely wild and I wanna see if you guys are on my level of wild.

Anyway, that's all for now my loyal subjects, and until next time, have a wonderful rest of your 24 hours.