Brain weird

I had the craziest dream the other night, super vivid too and I remember almost all of it, which doesn't actually happen very often, and now I think I might turn it into another story, so, yeah...

But basically, Sabre, Rainbow, and Reverse I think, and maybe a few others I might not remember, were all surrounded by this guy who was obviously the enemy and his minions and such. There was basically no way to escape, and the only way to do so would be to win in a fight against this guy. But, that probably wasn't going to happen.

Sabre also apparently happened to have this weird watch thing that started to glow and such. The bad guy asks what the watch thing was, and then Sabre got all cocky and such and said something along the lines of 'how we're going to get away' or something similar to that, I can't really remember.

So, then the dream transitions over to Lucas. And he's on a pirate ship apparently. I have no idea how he got there, or why, but I guess that didn't really matter. Anyway, Lucas is being held prisoner on the ship, but at the same time everyone is being super nice to him. But like, suspiciously nice, especially considering the fact that he is still a prisoner there. So, Lucas demands to know what's going on, then all of a sudden the captain goes on the long tangent about something, I couldn't be bothered to remember that apparently, but Lucas interrupts him and tells the guy to cut to the chase. And then the captain says that he wants to marry Lucas, and Lucas just shuts him down imeaditly.

So then the captain gets all upset and angry, and at that moment, Sabre, Rainbow, and Reverse all show up thanks to Sabre's magical watch that can apparently teleport people. And then a whole fight goes down, both Sabre and Lucas are totally badass and just absolutely destroy this pirate crew, especially with the fact that Lucas had his hands tied together for pretty much the entire fight too. Then the captain is knocked out and its then revealed that he was being possessed by another, and completely different, bad guy the entire time. And then it pretty much ends there.

I'll add that to the long list of things I'm working on right now...

So, might take a day or two to work out that idea a little bit before getting back to to story I've been working on for a good while now.

But, I mean, it was really interesting and weird, but at the same time, I'm very intrigued and need to work on this now.

So, thank you brain for creating this amazing idea...

But also screw you because I'm supposed to be working on something else too

Ahh, the struggle XD

Anyway, with all that being said, until next time my friends! Good bye!!

_(꒪⌓꒪」∠)_
DDDRRREEEAAMMSS