"...for shits and giggles." - Rainbow

Take some of my favorite lines and quotes that I've written so far in LoF because I think I'm the funniest person in the world and finally feel good enough to start writing again. Happy 2022.

----

"Dark."

"Yeah?"

"How fast can you run?"

"Not very fast."

"Do you think you can outrun a bull?"

"No."

 ----

"Lucas!"

"Lucas!?"

"Lucas?"

"Who is Lucas?"

"Lucas doesn't sound like a name anymore."

----

"Oh no, what happened?"

"A wall happened."

----

"Circle of life, I guess. Also, I'm pretty sure I was cannibalized." There was a long pause of silence. Everyone looked at each other, unsure what to say after Faceless's comment before Faceless then added. "Which is why I don't have a face."

----

"Really, I'm sorry for laughing. But you've got to admit, it was kinda funny."

"It was not."

"Just a little."

"Nope."

"A smidge funny."

"Not at all."

"A teeny tiny bit."

"No."

"An itty bitty amount."

"Sabre, I will beat you with a stick."

"That escalated quickly."

----

"Oh, completely. Would you like to hear about the time Sabre almost got replaced by an actual chicken?"

----

"Unless someone wants to carry me, I'm not moving!"

----

"I found a hole."

----

"Alright, good, good. Um, just, take it easy for now. We're getting ready to leave in a little bit. I'm sure that you have a lot of questions, so you can ask me or anyone else here about anything."

"Where's my dad?"

----

"He's like a little baby."

"He's literally eons older than us."

----

"Chocolate really isn't my thing, I'm just more of a fruity kinda guy."

"You can say that again."

----

"You cannot tell my that a whole, educated man just popped into existence one day and decided to create everything as we know it just because and then turn around and attempt to destroy it all for shits and giggles."