EVILSABREMAGICLUCAS! EVILSABREMAGICLUCAS! EVILSABREMAGICLUCAS!

Haha

Soo, I did a little doodle. And, I've had this little idea bouncing around in my head about Sabre being an evil king and stuff, and, of course, Lucas being his like magical right-hand/second in command or whatever. Idk, they work together basically

EVIL SABRE MAGIC LUCAS!EVIL SABRE MAGIC LUCAS!!EVIL SABRE MAGIC LUCAS!!!

EVIL SABRE MAGIC LUCAS!!
EVIL SABRE MAGIC LUCAS!!!

Idk, I'm kinda obsessed with the designs. I spent exactly two days making this, but if you put the hours together and ignore the breaks and need to sleep, it was technically finished in one day.

I also have this little headcannon, that for this version of Sabre at least, that, instead of having like these weird and differently colored eyes like most people write him having, this one just doesn't have any eyes. Just some empty eye sockets he covers up with the bandanna. He is also blind, duh, and mostly just guesses where he's going half the time. Though, you wouldn't know it cause he's very confident in everything he does.

Runs into a wall? It was on purpose.

Accidentally mixes up Galaxy and the Overseer cause they have the same voice? Did it to spite them, not because he can't tell the difference.

Accidentally falls down a cliff mid-battle? Dramatic effect, he'll survive. Somehow. Thanks to plot armor.

Anyway, was super excited to share this with y'all! Have many many plans for this fun little story, and, now, I'm gonna spend the rest of the day chilling and writing 😎

That's all for now, and until next time!