Explaining Rules of this Alternate Universe + Characters

Okay so I'm just going to explain a little about this world.

If you've watched the legendary large-scale drama, The Untamed, you are definitely familiar with these characters

If you've watched the legendary large-scale drama, The Untamed, you are definitely familiar with these characters. I want to explain that this world is a bit different.
In this world, the juniors and passed characters all exists. Jin ling is Jin Zixuan's baby brother. Sizhui is not Wen Yuan, they are different people. The juniors are 16-17 while the seniors are 19+. There is a difference between the civilians and the cultivators, the ones born into a lead cultivation family are all technically royals. Some characters have addition interest and some characters are somewhat different entirely. I also made some characters up just for the heck of it cause why not. Also I know it's gu niang but I always typed it as Guniao to my friends so I got used to it. Even though females didn't usually get a courtesy name, for the sake of this, everyone has a courtesy name at any age! Made a random ship cause why not.
🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙 <—Represents the ship

I occasionally toss in some of my cheap low quality drawing. 😁😅 Feel free to imagine any of the three girls as you cause why not. I also don't care too much for typos so good luck reading ober then. Jk (over them)but I'm for reals.
Also, He Bing's name is pronounced Hu Bing, not like Who Bing but more like Huh Bing but without the last h. He Bing meaning literally means River Ice 河冰
**********************************
^means moving onto another scene
~~~~~~~~
^means flashback beginning or ending

Underline are thoughts cause italics are hard to find sometimes.
[I'll occasionally break to fangirl]
(Actions that weren't mentioned already.)

Any "A" added before of after a word like "A-Yuan" or "Jia-a" is pronounced like ah
Sometimes, I occasionally use Chinese phrases or terms (where I lack of so excuse me if I happen to use it incorrectly)

New Characters
He Bing/ He Yanqing
Background story: He Bing is her common name, He Yanqing is her courtesy name. She is the adoptive sister of Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang at the age of 7, at this age, she was also added to the Royal Youth. Her father , He Xuiyu, was Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang's father's sworn-brother. After the death of their father, He Xuiyu had quickly reserved and put Nie Mingjue on the leader position, guiding him to be a clan leader. After He Xuiyu died, the Nie Brothers adopted her as their own sibling. She just never had a mother but she doesn't question it.
Age: 16
Personality: She's quite, barely talking, effortless, she barely puts effort into anything. She can come off as cold. She's not very expressive. Respectful but always more true to herself, doesn't speak her mind but acts on it and being righteous over her selfishness.
Like/Dislikes: she doesn't really like people that are slow, people that are too happy, people that are too sad, people that are-.....she don't like people🙈. She don't like people picking on her imperfections and flaws. She doesn't like the dark or bugs. She loves her blade, Shao Lei. She really finds an interest in instruments but doesn't know how to play anything. She also likes plants and animals, spicy food, and quiet places. (You can usually find her sleeping on the roof under the moonlight or in a tree.)

Jiang Zili/ Yiding Zili/ Jiang (Yiding) Huixing
Jiang Zili is her common name. Huixing is her courtesy name. (She's called A-Xing by her siblings and "parents" in order to not get confused with Yanli [A-Li])She is the adoptive daughter in the Jiang family as Madam Yu took a liking to her. She was added to the Royal Youth at the age of 13. She was original a servant girl for the clan after her family died in a fire with only her and her older sister being able to escape. After her sister, Yiding Chenzhen, died from a demon, she was taken into the Jiang family where she rid herself of her pass, taking on the Jiang name. She also decided that with the new life, she will smile like nothing ever happened. She is not a cultivator so she makes and use poison.
Age: 15, going to be 16 (in like maybe three chapters?)
Personality: She is hyper and talkative. She is well-mannered in front of elders. However, this doesn't stop her from speaking and sometimes straight up offending higher ranking and elders, especially when she believes they are making poor and selfish choices.
Like/ Dislikes: she likes medicine stuff, she usually make poison as cures. She dislike non-talkative people because she doesn't want to feel lonely.

Pei Yingtai/ Pei Mingxia
Pei Yingtai is common name, Pei Mingxia is courtesy name. Her parents call her Tai'er. They own a medicine distribution/ prescription clinic in Gusu. She had an older brother, Pei Jiayu, who passed away in her childhood. He also inspired the opening of the clinic, Clinic of Hope. She studied 6 years in medicine with her parents. Yingtai is very well-known amongst the previous patients. Something odd about her is that, though she doesn't cultivate, she has a cultivation base, earning her an armband spiritual tool, Tei Bi.
Age: 16
Personality: very lady-like, gentle, and kind hearted.
Like/Dislikes: she likes medicine books, well, books in general. She also likes learning more about plants and herbs, usually volunteering to venture off to find rare herbs. She loves her parents most than anything. She also likes helping out in the clinic with some of her parents' employees so that she can be familiar with patients. She doesn't really dislike anything other than confronting people.

*there are definitely more characters that are made up but they're very minor characters.

What is the Royal Youth and Heiring Crowns?
You must read "Royal Youth" in some of the characters and thought, "What is this?" Well, these are rankings of young cultivators (usually disciplines close to the clan family or in the family) specifically selected by the clan leaders consisting of only a few disciplines to ensure each clan will uphold. The Heiring crowns are for the older disciplines (WWX, LWJ, JC, etc.) and Royal Youth are for the younger students (LSZ, JL, OyZZ, etc.)
Each Heiring Crown and Royal Youth member are gossiped around by the people, earning them their titles.

And now, enjoy! 😁