February 11, 2027

Start from the beginning

"What about the war, what did that do to your relationship?" Wanda wondered.

"We found a way," I put simply. "Though, a lot of the dynamic had changed after I took the serum and was, for a short period, way taller and heavier than him, if you know what I mean."

"TMI, Rogers," Tony commented.

"We didn't ask for your opinion, Tony," Natasha shunned him as he threw his hands up in innocence, shook his head and walked away. "Go on."

"Well, before long, he was presumed dead - and I thought he was - until 2014," I went on.

"Though, I didn't really know you then," Bucky said. "Not really, anyway."

"When was the first time you guys kissed after all that time, then?" A woman I had only recently met, known as Hope VanDyne, The Wasp.

"In that jet," Bucky replied with a smile. "After Nat let us leave the airport in Germany."

"During the whole Accords thing?" Nat wondered.

"Yea," I confirmed. "Right as we landed in Siberia as we were about to go in after Zemo."

"I know what you're thinking," Bucky laughed. "How romantic."

"It may not have been romantic, but if the moment was right, it was right," Natasha put in.

I looked over at Bucky and he smiled at me, letting me know a little more than met the common eye. Sure, he was happy, but he didn't want to tell them everything. Little things like this were fun to discuss, sure, but a lot of the things in our deep past should remain only within our two minds. God, to think of how connected we must be for me to have gathered such a complete thought from just a glance.

The conversation and questions seemed to be at a lull, so Bucky and I just sat there, having a conversation with our eyes... or, perhaps, undressing each other with them, as it felt. I know, I know, this wasn't the place or time for this, but we couldn't help it- this was how we'd grown used to flirting... silently and publicly without anyone knowing but us. It felt romantic, to say the least, but I definitely couldn't help feeling like we should say we wanted to leave so we could fuck in the car.

"I got a question for you, if you're man enough to answer, that is," Tony interjected the mumbling amongst silence.

"Go on," Bucky replied slyly.

"I've actually been wondering since you kissed in front of us all," he started. "Who's the so-called man of the relationship?"

"What?" I answered, shocked and curious as to what exactly he thought he was asking.

"Who tops?" Tony restated.

Bucky looked over at me and I looked back at him but we both said nothing. Hell, what did he want us to say? Yea, Tony, I'm the one that takes it up the ass, good question.

Then, before we could even think of anything to say, everyone started speculating.

"Well, it's gotta be Steve," Hope started. "He was the one to become the super soldier first."

"Right," Banner agreed. "But they were together before he became Captain America, making Barnes the one who started off as the bigger one."

"That's where it's confusing, though," Natasha joined. "Because I dated them both. Maybe they both... you know."

"That's unlikely," Scott stated. "Their dynamic isn't very telling of that, though I can't prove anything otherwise."

"Why don't you just let them ans-"