August 8, 2024

Dear Diary,

We may have gotten a little... too comfortable at Stark Tower for our own good.

Oops.

—————

"Mmm- morning," he mumbled groggily into my ear, kissing my cheek as the window un-tinted itself to reveal the bright, bustling city at daybreak.

"G'morning, Buck," I replied, half asleep still and attempting to keep my eyes closed so that I might avoid the bright sun in my face right away.

He kissed my cheek again, but held it longer this time. I reached my hand out from under the covers and felt for his face in my self-imposed blindness, trying to pull his lips onto mine. "You know, I haven't brushed my teeth yet," he reminded me.

"Frankly, my dear," I opened my eyes. "I don't give a damn."

He chuckled. "You really like reminding me how old we are, huh?"

"Oh, c'mon," I smiled. "Gone With The Wind is a classic. And, what, from 1939? That's only 85 years ago."

"You're insane," he smirked.

"And you love me for it," I replied, pulling his lips onto my mouth and not caring about anything else but this.

He hummed against me, forcing lulling vibrations across my tongue as it entered his mouth. I gripped his jaw tighter and pulled his body closer to me as his cold, metal hand rested upon my bare chest, searching for something to take hold of.

Once he found the side of my torso, he pulled himself on top of me, resting between my legs and took control of every variable in the equation.

His hands meandered purposefully across my skin, lingering on each individual muscle as deemed necessary in the moment to purposefully send me over. My lips met the open air as he pulled his head up from mine, making me reach for his hair again and want him more for every second that he was away.

I utilized my strength and picked him up, seeing as he wasn't cooperating with the pace I longed for, and straddled him instead. His hands fell to my ass and started grabbing at everything he could. I lowered, took his face between my palms and kissed him slowly, wanting more than anything to stop time and taste this moment for a little longer.

Despite my efforts to run this thing slowly, I felt my heart racing faster than I could chase it and my mind wandering farther than I could find it. At least they were headed in the same direction; I decided to go after them. But, as I started, my blood only started to pump faster.

There was this unbearable heat building between us that had no solution other than the very obvious endgame that this scene offered. We had only been in our boxer shorts and the covers had long fallen aside... but, when he grabbed me like that and pulled me down onto him in such a forceful, primal way, I couldn't help but want him more than I felt I should just yet.

When I pulled my lips from his, following with that distinct and obscene clicking noise, I continued to ride him with our clothes on and left my face within whisper proximity to draw him out.

His hands, both warm and cold, traced below the tight fabric I wore and forced a quiet moan from my lips and into his ear. I kissed it next, wanting to feel closer to him without actually moving enough to tell him I wanted him within me this very instant.

My lips made their way to his neck, but not before gently biting down on his earlobe and licking across the delicate skin directly below it. I felt his body arch below me like he'd forgotten how in-tune I had been with these heightened emotions and sensations we evidently shared. He pushed up against me, making me feel as though he might bust through his garment, then mine and have his way with me.