47 - Dumbledore's Army

Start from the beginning

"Will you take it as your last name?" 

"I'm not sure, I've been thinking about it and I guess it'll be one of the best last names anyone's ever heard -" 

"Of course it will be -" 

"You don't mind me taking it? What about your last name?" You cut him off. 

"(y/n) I don't need you to take my last to know that we're family. Not by blood but by love and if I know that then well, that's all I need." He sent you a soft smile again and pulled you into another hug. That's all you needed to know. Perhaps you'd tell Snape what Sirius had said, you'd never tell Snape he was at Hogwarts but you'd ask the man for more help with what name to take, he did seem rather interested about it. 

The two of you spent the rest of the evening sat on the grass talking about the recent events that had taken place at Hogwarts, you'd told him what Umbridge had done to yours and Harrys hands in detention. At that sentence alone it took all your strength to hold the man back from storming into the castle and using one of the three unforgivable curses on Umbridge himself. Despite that, your evening was full of laughter with your Dad, despite the circumstances, he always found a way to look on the brighter side at times, he learnt that from Remus. 

Unfortunately, your evening was cut short by the winter sky growing so dark you two struggled to make out where the other was unless you used your wands. On that note and due to the air growing colder than the dementors kiss he sent you on your way back to the castle to rest. Although you protested against it you eventually followed through and trudged back up to the castle, who knew that yelling at three boys all day would be so tiring?

---

"Where d'you go last night?" Fred asked. You, the twins, Lee and the golden trio were all sat in the Great Hall currently eating breakfast. It was a Sunday so no one had to worry about lessons, in fact, all seven of you planned to spend the day searching for a room to use for your Defense against the Dark Arts lesson. Hermione had sent out a notice to everyone on the list that if you found a room today the lessons would start as soon as. 

"Sirius was here." You muttered to the red-head hoping no spying ears would hear. "Let's just say he despises Umbridge as much as we do now after I told him what her detentions consist of." You gestured to your hand. 

"Should have just snuck him in," Fred started to pile bacon onto his plate. "that way he could get rid of her for us." 

"Believe me, I was tempted." You thought back to last night where he nearly stormed through the castle just to kill the woman for what she'd done to you and Harry. 

"I would have helped him," Fred added. 

"Oh, I'm sure you would of." As you finished you felt someone's eyes looking straight at you. Daring to look up your eyes fell onto the Slytherin table to see a pissed off Adrian staring straight at you. "Fred, Adrian's staring can you -" 

You didn't get a chance to finish before Fred wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. Once you were practically so close to the boy you were nearly sitting on top of him he moved his hand up to the side of your face and pulled you closer to he could plant a kiss on your temple, knowing Adrian was staring straight at you. He then moved his hand down to your waist to ensure you wouldn't move away from him. 

"Thank you." You whispered to him. 

"Anything for my girlfriend -" 

"GIRLFRIEND?" Lee yelled. "WHEN THE BLOODY HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?" 

"IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME!" George yelled. 

"SHUT UP!" You whisper yelled at the boys. "We aren't actually dating, I told Adrian that Fred was my boyfriend in the hope he'd leave me alone so from now until we leave Fred's my fake boyfriend.