Chapter 19

8:17 am

"Good morning guys" i greeted them soon as i saw them in the living room folding their blankets and stretching their body's.

"Good morning jendeuk"

"Morning jennie"

"Good morning pussy!!" and before i knew it a pillow land into jeongyeon's head that cause her to stumble a little.

"Lisa!" She shouted.

"It's early in the morning, stop shouting. You're too noisy" she said and smile at me.

"Morning"

"Good morning lis" i said and return the smile.

"Come on, let's go have a breakfast" seulgi said and started walking to the dining room.

Lisa was about to follow when jisoo throw something at her and she fastly catch it.

"Wear that first" jisoo unnie said and walk away. That's when i realize that she's shirtless.

Heck!

She has six abs? And it looks y-

I immediately look away when she looked at me.

"Sorry hehe" she awkwardly apologize and ran towards the others.

"She's hot isn't she?" I got startled when someone whispered at my back. I swear to god if this girl won't stop on teasing me always i might kill her anytime soon.

Sorry in advance nayeon.

"Jeongyeon!" I slap her arm that cause her to chuckle. I sigh and fan myself with my hand.

It's too early to feel hot.

"I'll take that as yes since you didn't say no" she smirk with matching teasing smile and walk away.

Yep, she is.
_____

"Thank you for the amazing breakfast and sleepover chaeng" seulgi said.

"I'm not going to say thank you because i know that there will be a next time, but still. Thank you" jeongyeon said and wink.

"Doesn't make sense idiot" she just rolled her eyes at what lisa said.

"Stop with the thanked you's guys. I'm not used to it when it comes to the both of you" rosie said that made us laugh while seulgi and jeongyeon acted like it offends them.

"I know right" nayeon said.

We're here outside their house waiting for irene unnie who's talking to someone on her phone inside. We're just actually waiting for her so we can leave, you know it's inappropriate leaving without her knowing.

"Unnie!" We all faced the door when we heard that voice. There's hell who just woke up and rubbing her eyes cutely while yawning.

"Baby, come here" jisoo walk towards hell and was about to get her when hell ran towards lisa.

"Aww man you got rejected" seulgi said and started laughing with jeongyeon.

"Aww man you got no eyes" seulgi stop from laughing after she heard what jisoo said while jeongyeon's laughed became loud.

"I have asshole!" She glared at jisoo.

"Go on convince yourself bearly" jisoo crossed her arms and smirk.

"Back to you bearly" jeongyeon said and continue laughing.

"Aww man you got no panties" jeongyeon widen her eyes at what she heard from seulgi.