Chapter 5

"Is everyone here?" Jeongyeon asked while we all gathered at the floor with beers forming a circle.

"Hell yes! Everyone's here" Bambam cheerfully said.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked her and take a sit beside rosie.

"We'll play never have I ever"

"Never have I ever? Seriously jeongyeon?" Seulgi asked shaking her head and take a sip on her drink "that game is lame"

"You can go out bearly" she said that cause seulgi to roll her eyes "are you guys ready?" We all nodded.

"We have 10 lives which is our fingers if ever you've already done what each of us said you need to put one of your fingers down and take note we have to be honest here no lies but don't worry no explanation you just need to put down your finger and that's it. The first two to lose will have a punishment" she explained.

"Sounds easy" jungkook said.

"That's what you think" jisoo said and smirk.

"Let's start, I'll go first followed by bambam and continue" jeongyeon said and we all raised our hands.

"Never have I ever try a one night stand" jungkook,jimin,bambam,seulgi,jisoo and jeongyeon put a finger down. Seulgi winced in pain when Irene pinch her side. Nayeon slap jeongyeon's back while chaeng glared at jisoo who's looking at her apologetically.

"Babe don't be mad" jisoo whispered to chaeng but rosé didn't mind her and keep on glaring.

"We're singles so we can do anything we want" jimin said while bambam and jungkook nodded in agreement.

"We don't have to worry about our love of our life because we don't have that in the first place" jungkook said and laugh.

"We're free!" bambam said.

"Owh! That was years ago when we're still not together" jeongyeon said covering herself with pillow because nayeon keep on punching her.

So they're dating. I only know about jisoo and chaeng is it possible that Irene is also with someone here? Is it lisa? Because they're seems together if you talk about how they treat each other.

Lisa facepalm herself "Your stupid you asked the thing that you already did" lisa said to jeongyeon and laugh.

"Are you sure you didn't had a one night stand?" Jisoo asked lisa and lisa shook her head nervously.

"I don't believe" seulgi said.

"I'm not like you, I'm a good girl" she said proudly and glance at me.

"My turn, never have I ever been kicked out of the club or bar" bambam said while lisa and jimin put a finger down.

"I thought you're a good girl manoban?" jeongyeon asked.

"I'm still am, it's just someone said inappropriate words to my girl that day" she said smiled "but that was 4 years ago"

"I'm next, never have I ever had a threesome" jimin said that cause some of us to choke on our drinks.

"That's disgusting" chaeng said.

"Eww no way" nayeon said while jungkook slowly putting his  finger down.

"The fuck kookie!"

"Seriously dude?!"

"Oh my god!"

"How was it?" Irene slap seulgi's arm "I'm just kidding"

"No explanation right?" Jungkook said "never have I ever had a friends with benefits" bambam put a finger down.