Chapter 14

JENNIE POV

"What did the management said?"

"It will be good if we'll having our photoshoot there" she said and smile.

"Then let's go!!" I excitedly said and drag her inside to get our things.

"Too excited?" She asked and chuckle.

"I can't help it" I said giggling and started packing my stuffs that I need for later.

"Everyone listen up!!" The staff's divert their attentions from what they doing and looked at manager oppa.

"Starting from now we'll be doing our photoshoots in lisa's studio within three weeks so packed the things that we only needed. We'll be leaving later and I don't want anyone to comeback here because they forgot something" they did what manager oppa said and get back from what they doing.

"You can go first"

"What about you guys? We can wait" lisa said and slide her camera to her shoulder.

"You still need to tour jennie around to your studio so she can be familiarize with it and exactly when we arrived let's start the photoshoot. I know where so don't worry"

"Call us when you needed help" oppa nodded and smile.

"Jen let's go!" Lisa called.

"Coming!" I run to them and smile to manager oppa.

"Let me carry that" she get the two paper chanel bags from my hands and hold it.

"Thanks" we walked towards her white Mercedes-Benz gla 250 4matic car and hop in. She put the bags backseat and started the engine.

"It is far?" I asked.

"Nope, just 15 minutes to drive" she said and smile brightly to me first before exiting the building.

There's something about that smile of hers that can make people smile too by just looking at them. She's humming while dancing without taking her eyes off at the road.

Cute.

I shrugged my thoughts and cleared my throat "s-so when did you plan to build a studio?"

"Since college. That's my biggest dream having a studio" she really loves photography I can say that.

"How come you did all of that at the young age? Can you tell me some tips" she laughs at what I said.

"Actually, I have an inspiration in life"

"What is it then? Or rather who is it?" Her smile slowly faded after asking that.

"Let's just say N since that's the first letter of her name" she said and chuckle dryly.

Her? Girlfriend?

"Oh... She must be very lucky"

She looked at me straightly in the eyes and smile brightly "vice versa"

"How about you? I heard from tae that you're planning to have a cafe?" She asked and back at the road.

"Wait let me ask you this. Aside from me is there any person who you didn't know that exist in my family?" She giggle and shakes her head.

"Aside from you? Hmm..." She caress her chin with her tomb pretending to think "I don't think so, I know all of your family except from you. Your brother is my best friend for almost 8 years but he never talks about you or told me that he has a sister not until now so yeah you are the only one I didn't know"

"For real?! He never talks about me?! But did he talk about other girls?!" I asked disappointedly while emphasizing the word 'never' isn't he proud of me?