Chapter 16

LISA POV

"Woohhhh sexy!"

"Go pussy! Go pussy!

"So cool!"

The three idiots voice can be heard throughout the whole room with their hands clapping non stop. They are watching jennie's shoot right now and I swear to God they're so annoying! They didn't even get embarrassed for the fact that they are the only one who's noisy.

"Last two" I said and she immediately changes her pose.

"And... Times up! Thank you. We're done for today everyone" I put down my camera and bowed to the staff's. It's our third week and we only have two weeks before my contact ends.

"Nice one pussy!"

"Good job jen!"

"That's my jendeukie!"

Jennie went to them while smiling happily and give them a high fives.

"Thanks guys! I appreciate your supports"

"Nah small thing" they chuckle.

"Be right back, i'll go change. Talk to you guys later"

"Let's just see each other at my baby's place" jennie give jisoo a smile and nodded before walking away.

The three idiots make their way towards me when they saw me done talking with Mr. Son

"Stop dragging me!" I exclaimed and pull away my arms from their hold.

"We will not stop unless you'll stop being workaholic and enjoy your life to the fullest" seulgi said and smacked my head.

"Geez go first. I will follow okay?!"

"Make sure lisa or I'll cook leo for my breakfast tomorrow" jeongyeon said and smirked.

"No you can't. Go away!" I pushed them and they started laughing their ass off before going out.

3:46 pm

"Hey, lisa"

"Oh hi jen!" She's now wearing her casual clothes. Striped crop lace top paired with jeans and white sneakers.

Gorgeous indeed.

"What time did you get home last night?" She stand in front of me.

"Around 12 in the morning. Why did you asked?"

"What?! Morning?! Aishh v" I got stunned when she raised her voice.

"Hey it's okay. I had fun catching up with him" I said assuring her and chuckle.

She's so cute.

"Why are your eye bags are big? Did you sleep well?" She move her face closer that caught me off guard. She's more beautiful up close. I gulped when my eyes landed to her lips.

I move back a little to give us some space "n-not really. I'm working with your magazine yesterday when I got home after talking with your brother but I'm okay, I can handle" she nodded and what I said and give me a confusing look.

"What?" I asked.

"Your face is red. Are you sick?" She put her palm to my forehead and... To my neck for pete's sake!!!

Her hand is so warm. Shit! Now I'm feeling hot!

"A-hm yeah o-of course! Nothing's to worry about" I laughed awkwardly and rub my nape.

She looks at me suspiciously before smiling "okay! I'm just gonna asked if you're free tonight? We're hanging out in rosie's place later with your friends and she said to bring you with me or she will burn your studio" she giggle and shakes her head.