Chapter 18

JENNIE POV

11:06 pm

"I'll go ahead, i still need to talk to jimin and jungkook" bambam stood up and fixed his self.

"It's too early bam. Stay a little longer" jeongyeon said.

"I really can't" he smiled apologetically.

"I also need to go, i have important things to finish" we turned our attention to lisa who's now standing up and ready to go.

"You're not going anywhere lisa" jisoo unnie hold lisa's wrist.

She look at jisoo with puppy eyes "why? It's important" she tried to get her wrist from jisoo's grasp but jisoo didn't let her.

"Why do small people are strong? Ugh!" she frowned.

"You know what? Let's just go buy some drinks" seulgi was about to stand up when irene stop her.

"No drinks for today, there's a kid here" she said and glared at her.

"Of course no drinks hehe" she chuckled nervously and scratch her nape.

"Why they didn't come here, again?" Nayeon asked.

"Who? Jimin and kookie?" Bambam asked back.

"Yeah"

"I don't know but they said they need to go somewhere, jungkook texted me earlier"

"I wonder what are they doing. These past few days those two are always not here and... I'm starting to think that they are hiding something from us?" rosie said.

"Let's not think with that way chaeng" irene said and we nodded in agreement.

"Maybe, they're busy with their jobs" I said earning a nods from them.

"No doubt they are. They're companies are getting bigger and bigger so i won't be surprised if someday we'll see them in the television" seulgi said.

"Well... We don't know but anyways i really need to go" he hugged us one by one and smiled.

"Take care on your way bam" irene said.

"Drive safe" we bid our goodbyes before he walked away.

"Tss!" Lisa hissed and rolled her eyes.

"What?" She asked noticing that we're all looking at her.

"Stop sulking manoban it doesn't suits you" jisoo laughed and shake her head.

"Why don't you just let me go home?!" She whined while pouting. It is weird that i find her cute and attractive at the same time when she's like that?

Definitely weird. Why am i even thinking like this?

"Why can't you stay here even just for tonight? You don't have a girlfriend so stay here" jeongyeon said and smirked.

Isn't irene her girlfriend?

"Who said you're going home without jennie?" I looked at irene who's now raising her eyebrows at lisa.

Lisa seems like she just realized something and started to rub her nape while looking at me apologetically.

"O-oh yeah i forgot i told v to get you home before 12"

You also forgot that v told you to just keep me in your pocket.

"I'll stay here, you can go home" i smiled warmly.

"It-" nayeon cut her off

"No one's going home that's final everyone" she claapped her hands.