Chapter 9

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"It's not working, slap her again!" Seulgi walk in front of me and slap me hard again on my left cheek. I got stunned because of the impact of her slap. It looks like my cheeks got hit by a baseball bat.

My poor precious cheeks.

"Do it again! Do it again!" Jisoo said while clapping her hands. Jeongyeon was about to slap me again when I looked at her angrily. If looks can kill someone their probably in their coffin right now.

"Do it again and I'll beat you up" I firmly said that cause them to gasped.

"We're not dreaming right?" They're just standing while staring at my whole soul.

What happened to them?

Jisoo cupped my cheeks and pinch my nose "she's real!!" I shoved her hands away from my face.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?!" They gasped even more after they heard what I said.

"You're alive!! She's alive!!" Says jeongyeon and hugged me tight.

"Of course I'm alive!!" I said and pushed jeongyeon from hugging me.

Are they using drugs?

"Lisayah!!!" They're about to hugged me again when I stop them.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" I looked at them confusedly "what the fuck happened?! You are all acting weird" they looked at each other for a seconds like their talking using their eyes and nodded.

"Oh hehehe"

"We're just hungry lisa" seulgi said while the two nod their heads and chuckle nervously.

"Yeah"

After the two hard slap that they gave me earlier, they're just going to say that their hungry?!! like are they serious?! Hungry?!

"Then what on goddamn earth went to your heads that you need slap me?! What's the connect of being hungry?" I asked while glaring at them and hold my burning cheeks. I just wish that I didn't get a bruise.

They smiled nervously and hugged me "sorry we just saw someone that looks like you" I furrowed my forehead.

"Looks like me? Who?"

"Don't mind that, it's nothing" jeongyeon said and pat my shoulder.

"We'll wait for you in the car" jisoo said and raffle my hair. They bowed to my grandparents first before they started walking

"Let's just act like we didn't see something" seulgi whispered.

"Yeah, she might freak out" jeongyeon whispered back and the two nodded.

"That's she's dead?" Jisoo asked that cause the two to hit her arm.

"It's not her dumb, their just look alike" jeongyeon said.

"Shhh low down your voice" seulgi whispered.

"Lisa! Be quick okay? It's almost 10 in the morning" I looked at my back and smiled giving them a thumbs up.

They think I didn't heard their conversation but I heard all of it.

I know.

1:38 pm

I locked my car and rush towards the set. I'm 30 minutes late and it's all because of the goddamn traffic and those three idiots who's always hungry so I need to stop by a convenience store just to fed them, well I can still manage myself not to eat but those three can't.

"I-I'm s-sorry I'm l-late it's so t-traffic" I said while chasing my breath because of too much running

"No worries lisa, I feel you" Mr. Son said and chuckle.