Chapter 10

JENNIE POV

"Where did you met her?"

"Who? Lisa?" He glanced to my side and back to the road.

"Yeah"

"Someone introduce us to each other years ago that lead us both to be close" he said and smile slightly "we we're still in first year college that day" first year college? So that means we have the same school.

"So you met her in our school?!" He never told me about this.

"What's with your reaction?" He chuckle and pat my head.

"How come I didn't saw her in the school before?" That's why irene and the others know her because she also studies in our school.

"Because you're not in the same building"

"What about nayeon? Rosie? Irene? Jimin? Jungkook? They're also not in the same building but how come they know each other?"

"Don't tell me you forgot that our canteen is much better that your canteen that's why they always come to our building to have their lunch there" he said and laughed.

Now I remember, well I can't blame them the foods in our canteen taste like the provided foods in the hospital the dean even said that it's healthy for our body but it taste awful.

"You rarely go to our building because you're busy with someone just say it" I rolled my eyes on him.

"You don't need to remind me"

"I'm willing to remind you my little sister" he teasingly said.

"She's Korean? Because she doesn't look one"

"Nope, she's a foreigner they lived in Thailand but because of her parents work here in korea they decided to transfer lisa in our school and stay here for good" I nod at what he said.

"So you graduated from college together?" I asked and he smiled at me sadly then shake his head.

"The year when you told us that you'll continue your course in New Zealand is also the year where lisa decided to go back in Thailand and continue her course there same as you"

"With her parents?"

"Just herself" he said and smile proudly "I want to be mad at her parents because they're always have their attention more to their works than to their child but at the same time I want to thank them because of what they did she became an independent woman, she archives her dream to be a professional photographer and to build a studio. She did all of that by herself for just two years without any help from other people"

"I didn't expect that" I'm speechless I first thought that she's a spoiled brat who's always drinking and wasting her parents money at the bar everyday when in fact her parents didn't even give her the attention that she wants.

"I'm proud of her"

"I can tell, by just looking at your eyes" I said while looking at his twinkling eyes.

We didn't talked after that until we arrived at my condo.

"I'm going to sleep jen, goodnight" he hugged me and was about to go to the guest room when I called him.

"Taehyung?" He turned around and look at me.

"You need anything?" He asked.

"Just want to ask you something" I gulped.

"Go on" he said calmly and put his hands to his pocket.

"Do you like ahm... Lisa?" He look at me for a seconds before he laughs. The hell did he think that I'm joking?