Chapter 3

JENNIE POV

"What's your plan for your birthday tommorow?" I asked and look at them who's now laying on the floor while watching tv with popcorns in their hands.

"I still don't know but I'm not planning on throwing a party again like last year even though I know it's going to be lit" she said and continue eating.

"What?! Why?!" Nayeon.

"Because I don't want to clean this house again all by myself, no way" rosie said shaking her head.

"That's nice, uncle and auntie will be happy about that" I said and she nodded.

"Ah huh and maybe I'll just invite some of my other friends to celebrate my birthday with you guys"

"That's kind of boring of chaeng" nayeon said and scoff.

"Then don't go here" Irene said blankly.

"I'm just kidding Hehe" nayeon said and smiled apologetically.

"Anything we can help chae?" Irene asked.

"Come here around 10:30 am help me prepare for the foods"

"Is it okay if I'll go here after lunch? I have a photoshoot at 9" I asked.

"That's not a problem jen"

"Don't worry I'll be the one who will cook and you guys take care of others" I said and winked at them.

"I'll help you on that" Irene said.

"Then we got the drinks" nayeon said.

"Okay it's settled"

We continue on talking about random stuffs and our plans for rosie's birthday tomorrow because she wanted to keep it simple. I still remember her party last year that she really beg for me to go home even if it's just for one day and yeah I really did go home but I just stay here for one fucking day to celebrate her birthday and go back to new zealand later that afternoon. we really had so much fun that day that we ended up scolded by her parents because we're sleeping in the pool area and the whole house is a mess.

By the way let me introduce myself, I'm jennie ruby jane kim I have a stupid brother who's nowhere to be found and our parents is both doctors their living in busan right now taking care of our hospital while I'm here in seoul working as a model of the famous brand "hera beauty" they offer me a long time ago to be their model but I just made a decision last month and that's one of the reason why I go back here last week because after 3 years of staying there I also decided that I'm going to stay here for good.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow, bye" I bid my goodbye to my friends and walked towards my car.

_____

"How can we help you?" The girl in the counter said when I entered the pet store.

"Do you have a sack of dog foods here?"

"Yes ma'am, what kind of dog food?" She smiled.

"One sack of pedigree please" I said and give the money to her that I'm holding when we heard the door open.

"Stop pushing!"

"Yah!"

"Ouch!"

"What was that for?!"

"Hey!"

We turned our attention to the door. Theirs four crazy people pushing each other until they stumble in the floor.

"Aish are you guys dumb?" The girl with bangs said irritatedly and stand up followed by the three.

Wait she's familiar

"You're the one who's dumb"

"You're dumber"

"You're dumbest"

"You're blind bitch"

"We're all dumb and blind bitches so stop fighting" their back are facing me that's why I didn't see their faces. I cleared my throat that cause them to look at me.

Theirs eyes widened when they saw me, same as mine when I recognize them especially the bamboo with bangs woman.

"You?!"

"You?!"

"Hi jennie!" Seulgi and jisoo said while smiling at me and I smiled back at them.

"Oh hi there pussy" jeongyeon said waving her hand to me. There she is again with her pussy thingy.

Jisoo slapped her head "you're mouth jeongyeon" she said

"What's wrong with that? She looks like a cat" jeongyeon said and I just rolled my eyes on them playfully.

They never changed

"What are you doing here bamboo post? Are you stalking me? Oh probably because your a stalker" I said in a sarcastic tone while looking at her.

"Bamboo post? Stalker? Me?" She asked pointing at herself.

"Who else?"

"I'm to hot to be a bamboo, post and stalker miss" She chuckle "also let me remind you that I'm a murderer right?" She said giving me her annoying smirk.

"Murderer, bamboo or whatever you're still a stalker!" I said glaring at her.

"Look miss, I'm not stalking you, I'm here to buy my baby a food" she said pointing at the cat food.

"Excuse me ma'am where should I put this?" I face the boy that carrying the sack of dog food on his shoulder.

"At the back of my car" I looked at the bamboo post again from head to toe flipping my hair in her face causing the three to laugh "bye guys" I said before going out of the pet store.

"Thank you" the boy just smiled. I was about to drive away when I heard someone knocking at my window.

I groaned after seeing the human bamboo post "what do you want?" I asked giving her my bitchy attitude.

"Ahm is this yours?" She wave the pouch that she's holding "I think you drop this earlier"

"Give me that!" I was about to pulled it when she move her hand away "yah! That's mine!"

"Kiss first" she smiled innocently and pouted, I gulp when I stared into her kissable lips.

Even though your lips is so inviting  there's no way I would kiss a stranger and most of all a stalker like you duh.

"Yuck! I don't even know you" I said disgustedly and she just laugh at me "ugh! Can you just give me that! You're wasting my time" I'm getting frustrated here and it's all because of this girl.

"Number?" The audacity of this girl really.

"No" I gave her my poker face.

"Relationship status?" She wiggle her eyebrows.

"What th-" she cut off me.

"I'm just kidding miss" she giggled "here you go" she handed me my pouch and I quickly put it on my bag and started the engine without saying thank you.

"You're welcome" she said peeking in my window.

"Whatever stalker" I heard her laugh again before she walked away.

_____

💫💫