Chapter 13

"I miss this" I look at him and smile.

"Me either" we're walking side by side here at the park after all what we did earlier we decided to have a walk here after we ate our dinner to feel the fresh air before we go home. It's already 9:11 pm so there's only few people around us.

I'm happy, that's all I can say. I'm contented with my life and to people I have right now. I have nothing more to ask for.

"We're always busy in new zealand that we forgot to do things like this there"

"That's why I'm happy that we move back here" I said and rub my arm. I'm stupid for not bringing a jacket at this cold weather.

"Did you regret living in new zealand for the past years?" He asked then remove his jacket and put it on my shoulder at first I didn't let him cause I know he's cold too but he's a stubborn man and keep on resisting it.

"A half of me, yes. It's really hard we both know that. I  don't want to be away from my family and friends but I also think about what would happen to my future so I don't have any choice but to agree with my parents"

"I understand you, I also felt like that" he said and smile weakly.

"Kai?"

"Hmm" he hummed.

"Can you tell me the real reason, why did you follow me to new zealand?" He look surprised to my sudden question that he started to scratch his nape. One of his traits that he always do when he's nervous or shy.

"I a-already told you about that many times bun" he said and sign heavily when he knows that I'm not convinced about his reason.

He's not telling the truth I'm not dumb to not know that there's other reason about it.

"I want to be with you. I want to be by your side when you reach your dream and be a successful woman but now that you're already successful, I still want to stay by your side. Always" my doubt quickly vanished at what he said.

"I mean all of that jen" he sincerely said and smile at me sweetly. And without any seconds I hugged him tightly burying my face to his neck.

Oh God I love this man so much

_____

LISA POV

"Yuck"

I cringe seeing this couple in front of me hugging while saying sweet words to each other like they are the only one who's here.

"Stop! It made me sick!" I split both of their heads to each other when they were about to kiss.

"Bitter much?" Jeongyeon asked and rolled her eyes. She's annoyed for ruining their moment.

"I don't want to watch a live porn for fuck sakes!" I said that cause her to smack my head.

"You green-minded" she said and kiss nayeon on the cheeks.

"I know I'm single! Stop rubbing it to my face!"

"Why can't you just be happy?" Nayeon asked and look at me seriously.

"Happy? What do you mean by that? I'm happy"

"Make a move! You're too slow sis" nayeon taps my shoulder after standing up from jeongyeon's lap then walk out from the living room.

Slow? Make a move? For what? For whom? Huh?

"What is she talking about?" I asked and look at jeongyeon confusedly but she just shook her head and get her phone from her pocket.