Chapter 6

Ding dong!(dantes asawa ni marian)

Ding dong!

I woke up because of someone who keeps ringing the bell "ugh!!!" I cover my ear with a pillow and close my eyes again.

Ding dong!

I looked at the alarm clock beside me and it's still 7:12 in the morning my schedule is 10:45 so it's impossible if that person is my manager.

Ding dong!

Who the hell would visit me at this early in the morning?

Ding dong!

Ding dong!

"I'll fucking kill that person for ruining my sleep!" I stomped my feet towards the door with my irritated face and open the door harshly.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I shouted.

"Woah easy easy" my blood raised after hearing that deep voice him "it looks like I ruined your sleep" he said and smirk.

"Yeah! You literally ruined my beautiful sleep, you asshole!" He chuckled at what I said.

"It's not good to cursed at this early in the morning princess" I rolled my eyes "good morning?"

"Nothing's good in the morning" I coldly said.

"Can I come in?" He asked and smiled at me.

"Who said you're welcome here?" I said and raised my brows at him.

"I, myself!" He didn't wait for my answer and pushed me at the side then walk in like he owns this condo.

I groaned seeing him sitting comfortable at the couch "what the hell are you doing here? I thought you're dead" I sarcastically said.

Well, he's nowhere to be found since I got here so I thought his dead.

He take off his denim jacket and throw it somewhere "I'm fully handsome alive as you can see and I'm here because I want to see you" he said giving me his annoying smile "how have you been?"

I shake my head not eating his excuse "can you just tell me what do you want so I can go back to my sleep?!"

"You can go back to sleep" he said and turned on the tv putting his feet in the table.

"Taehyung" I firmly said

"Seriously jennie, am I not allowed to visit my little sister?"

"Yes, you're not allowed so can you get out now?"

"No" he said giving me his teasing smile and wiggle his eyebrows. He's going annoy the hell out of me again.

That's his talent. He can annoy all the people around him forever and I hate him for that.

"Why are you so hard headed?!" I asked irritatedly.

"Because you are too" he laughed when he saw how irritated my face is "look jen, I'm not here to annoy or do something stupid to you okay?"

"You already did"

"I just missed my sister, we haven't seen each other for 3 years" he walked towards me and hugged me.

I quickly pushed him away "don't be too cheesy it doesn't suits you"

"Whatever you say" he said and sit back in the couch "go back to sleep, I'll just watching tv here sorry for disturbing you"

"You better not disturb me again"

"Don't worry, I won't. But when boredom hits me later, I'll do it!" I didn't mind him and start walking back to my room.

_____

"JENNIE!!" I woke up because someone barged to my door without even knocking while shouting my name loudly.

Not again.

"TAEHYUNG!!" He laughed and I throw the pillow to his face but his fast enough to catch it.

"Get your ass up young lady, it's almost lunch time" he throws the pillow back landing to my forehead.

"Fuck you!!"

He chuckled and stick his tongue out "we can't do that, it's forbidden idiot. We're siblings remember?"

"Didn't I tell you to not disturb me?! Get out! I don't want to see your face!" I cover my body with my blanket and try to sleep again.

"Okay, don't blame me that you're late for your schedule" he said and walks out that cause my body to straighten and look at my alarm clock beside me.

11:01 am

"Shit I'm late!" I immediately stood up and head straight to my bathroom. Useless alarm clock.

When I'm all done preparing myself I quickly go downstairs and walked towards the door without minding taehyung who's calling me behind.

"Hey jen! Eat first before you leave, I cooked you a food!"

"Sorry, but I really need to go just lock the door after you stay here!"

"I WILL TELL MOM THAT YOU DIDN'T EAT!!" I didn't listen to him and run to the parking lot, hoping to my car and drove away.

_____

"I'm s-sorry, I'm l-late" I said panting hard because of too much running while bowing at them and apologizing for being late.

"It's okay jennie the photographer is still not here yet" my manager said.

"Who? Carl?"

"No, he's out of the country for 1 month. He didn't inform you yesterday?" I nodded at him still confused "we already have a replacement for him temporarily"

A new photographer? Oh no.

"Bu-" he cuts me off.

"We know that person for a long time okay? She's one of the best photographer's in this company and I know her so don't worry she's not maniac like what your previously photographer's did" he said like he reads my mind and I sign in relief.

I trust him, his my manager for 2 years and he knows what my previously photographer's did that cause a trauma to me in new zealand and since then he make sure to hired a photographer that he knows and wouldn't do the same thing again and one of them is carl to all my personal photographer's he's the only one who's I'm comfortable with but now that he's out of the country I'm scared the trauma that I felt months ago is still there.

"She?" He smiled and nodded.

"Go get dressed up" he said and I proceed to my dressing room still thinking about my photographer.

I just hope she's a good person.

_____

Thank you for 1k readers❤️