Chapter 24

{ This is a thanks for the tips. M sorry I'm not good with expressing my gratitude. }

*********************#######**********************

"You ready, Rose?" Martin yelled at the close door he was beside of. He has literally been standing there since half an hour.

"Ahh...my legs hurt, don't yours?" Martin turned to look at Eleanor who was quietly watching the scene, used to it.

"Yay! It's done!!!" The door burst open and out came a blonde haired girl, with clothes so short that you could almost see through it.

"Whaaa...." Martin shocked and embarrassed of the situation, turned his face away.

"What in the world are you wearing Rose?" Eleanor scowled as her eyes darted up and down Rose's body.

"Well, isn't this the academy uniform, hmm?" Rose enquired, unaware of how absurd she was looking.

"This. Is . Definitely. Not. The. Uniform. Definitely." Eleanor replied.

"What the......" Rose's face started to turn quite red as realization hits her, I mean, she did knew that whatever she was wearing was absolutely not appropriate for a student, but didn't care much. However now??

Who could have done this?

And that's when it hits her! Her embarrassed face turning into a angry one, she shouted,

"Watson!!! You bastard!!!!"

Ah, so it's was her troublesome brother, huh? No wonder.

Rael and Martin both thought and nodded at each other.
.
.
.
.

On the way out, Eleanor remembered something she had forgotten and went back inside again. But what greeted her was unexpected.

Sitting on the chair on her room was Ruda.

"Hey." He waved his hand.

"Hey," Rael replied as she took the hairpin beside her bed and turned around," see you later."

What?

Ruda, who was surprised at her action, felt a tiny uneasiness and unconsciously grabbed her hand.

"So-so fast?" He asked.

"What did you say?" Rael turned and asked, her eyes on the hand he had grabbed.

"Nothing!" He let of the hand and grinned as widely as possible. Rael looked at him uneasily for a moment, before sighing and getting up on her bed.

Ruda faced her blankly, no idea what she is planning on doing. And finally, Rael gets on the corner of the bed, right opposite to Ruda.

Forwarding her head near Ruda's forhead, she holds his now blushing face on her hands.

"No fever."

She lets go of him and looks at his dazed face. Letting out a chuckle, she unconsciously pats his head.

"Be a good God, 'Kay?"

Turning around right then, she hurries out of the room, realizing she's too late and Rose and Martin are waiting for her.

In the room the still dazed Son of the God, put his hand on his red face and mutters,

"......That's really unfair, Rael."

**********************

"Good morning students. We welcome all the first year to this prestigious academy on behalf of everyone." A lady smiled politely at the entrance.