Chapter 28

The incident had a huge impact in Theo's behaviour from then on. He and his friends no longer bullied anyone and didn't cause any trouble.

School year was going on fine and Eleanor was the talk of the academy. Her excellent grades and her sword skills were really impressive. Not ignoring her rare mana too.

"Princess, where are you heading off to? Let me help you with these." Peter suddenly appeared out of nowhere with Karl beside him.

She greeted them both and said, " It's fine, I can help myself."

"Do I make you uncomfortable?" Peter asked with a sad puppy face.....
......which had no effect on Eleanor.

"When did I say that? Please stop making ridiculous assumptions. It's really annoying." She looked at him with cringe. I hate wanna be cute guys.

As Eleanor entered the staff room and placed the books in the teacher's desk, her class teacher called her over.

"Good afternoon, Sir."

"Yes, yes. Princess, there is a important event coming. Do you perhaps know about it?" The teacher asked.

Eleanor looked at him blankly.

"Ah, you don't. Anyways, the SCHOOL FEST is coming. There, all classes need to prepare one activity each and entertain the customers that come to their class."

"Ok sir. I understand." Eleanor replied as she knew what he was talking about. It's like their class needs to open a shop of some kind and earn money.

*************

(Break Time)

A serious discussion going on.

"So what theme are we going to do?" Rose asked as tapped her pen in the notebook.

"Should we do embroidery? Ladies like that." Tia suggested.

"Yeah, but what about boys? Are they going to do embroidery too?" Scott asked Tia.

"Welll...."

"We could host a tea party? Or we can open a cafe?" Rose joined in.

"Yeah, that's fine but I think all other classes are probably thinking of doing the same thing." Theo replied.

"Who cares? We'll get better food products then them." Rose argued.

"But that will be a loss for us no?" Martin said, gaining everyone's attention," I mean, if we buy expensive items, and the rate at which we sell it is lower, then it will be our loss. And again, if we sell it in higher price, only a few number of people are going to buy that, and it will be our loss again."

" So either way we are losing money?" Rose sighed.

" We can sell it in the same price we bought it right?" Tia asked.

"Ya, but the same price is already very high." Martin replied.

"Ha~" Everyone sighed.

"Listen up." Election suddenly spoke.
"I've got an idea."

Everyone eagerly looked at Eleanor. She smirked.

" A haunted house."

All became quiet. A big question mark hanging around everyone's head.

"......Let me explain."

Eleanor walked down the min stairs and stopped before the blackboard. She shouted and everyone stopped whatever they were doing and listened to her.

" We can create a haunted house. We will dim the lights in the room, make people wear ghost like clothes, design our class like a old worn out house.

No one has ever done it, so we can gain a lot of attention from this. Not only that, a ghost house is rather scary but when we know that real life people are only acting, a certain feeling of excitement also rises. So we can be sure that our customer ratings will be high.

Do you like it?"

"..........."

Amist the silence, a hand shot up. Then another and another. Just like that the idea for the FEST was decided.

************

Rael was in the terrace when Ruda came down.

His shadowy figure shining, as he placed a cloth in Rael's shoulder. She looked surprised for a moment.

"What brings you here?" She asked him.

"Ah, I wonder." He replied as he smiled.

Rael didn't know when, but she really started to like this guy as a person.

"Wait," he said, as he got closer to her and wiped the ink in the cheek. Rael stilled.

Noticing this, Ruda looked at Rael.

"What's wro--"

"Ash, you old man." Rael suddenly said.

Bang. A insult stabbed him right in his heart.

"You! Even if your mannerless and even if I'm old, you shouldn't say this to my face!" He yelled at her.

She looked at him surprised. Then broke into a silly smile.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." My stupid heart was just beating like crazy when you touched me so I said whatever popped into my mouth.

Eleanor thought, but Ruda was too sad at that moment to hear her.

*********

Preparations were going on for the FEST.

And no one know how, but it became a competition between Class A and B.

The last day was messy of all. Costumes were being dropped, tried and other classes were wondering what in the world was Eleanor's class was planning.

And then, the day came.

Eleanor's took a deep breathe and turned to have a last look at her class.

"You all ready ?" She asked.

"READY!"Everyone shouted in unison, making her smile.

That's my class.

{ Everyone, MERRY CRISTMAS. This is a gift from my side. Hope you all live a long and happy life.}