Chapter 30

The first year came to an end within two months after that.

There were not many changes, but one was there, that was big enough for Rose to faint.

"Hello."

Rael turned around just when someone placed a kiss on her lips.

She smiled in a silly way. The first time she asked Ruda knew anything about dating, he was completely blanked.

But now he's much more of an expert than me.

Today was the first day of their second year. Eleanor was supposed to meet Rose and Martin around the library.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I just mi--" Rael placed a hand on his lips and pushed him against the wall. She looked over the shelves, then whispered,"Principal Holland his here, he'll catch you."

Ruda looked at her for a second, then took her hand, " did you forget I'm a God after 'dating' me?" He whispered in her ear.

"No, but he's the principal, idiot. Not just anyone." Eleanor whispered back.

Ruda almost laughed out but managed to catch himself.

"Ok...I have got to go. See you later." He placed another kiss on her cheeks and disappeared.

***********

"So you will be the mentor for the First years? Which section though?" Martin asked on there way to the class.

"Well, it's for B." Rael replies.

"So, I heard there's a mad dog in that class." Rose whispered.

Rael and Martin exchanged a look.

"What do you mean?"

" I don't know properly, but there's a boy in the class who people call the mad dog because he has quite a sensitive temper."

Rael quietly lisntned to them for the rest of the day.

*********

Entering the same class she had studied just a year ago, the only difference was- the students.

The bustling people settled down as they realised Eleanor walking in, and the first person her eyes fell on, was the red haired boy, also our dear mad dog.

He stood out. With that flaring red hair and the arrogant air around him, he stood tall and different from the other timid children.

"Morning everyone. I'm Eleanor. Your mentor for this year. Let's get along properly." She smiled professionally.

And the day began. She was soon explaining and answering all the questions that were being asked, also aware of that big red guy silently staring at her, his eyes of pure mockery.

".....yes, Studies Of Economics will be taught by Principal Holland himself this year."

"Senior, what do you think about economics?" A student asked.

"Well, it's one of the best subjects the Educational Commitee could have selected. Being socially aware of your surroundings is really important."
Eleanor replied, her tone stiff and impersonal.

Well that's what she thought, but the others loved it. The way she talked and replied everything, not judging one single thing made them at ease and relief. Used to the nobles who always had this scary stereotypical eyes, Eleanor's cool eyes was new and refreshing.

At first everyone hesitated to ask anything, but the way Eleanor took the initiative and answered all the unasked questions was relieving.

"But why are YOU learning economics?" When you can have everything with that father of yours. The unspoken words put a halt in the room. Everyone turned to look at the red head, Warren.