Chapter 3

Just when Ruda thought the world is coming to an end, Rael fainted. Again.

Father, for the first time, you did a good job.

Ruda sighed in relief. He looked at the huge mirror on the wall for the first time in a while and what he saw, made him realize that his feet had gone weak by the murderious aura of Rael. He slipped down on the floor and started to take deep breaths like some patient with breathing problems. Between his breaths, he took a peek at the unconscious human in front of him which made him again remember her previous state. The glare. Shivers ran down his body, as he wondered how in the world a mere human can make a deiti so frightened. He looked away, scared.

*******

Rael dreamt a long dream. It was a dream about her whole life in Korea which she watched like an audience with some popcorn and Pepsi on her hand, in a big theater. The movie was so cringy that it gave her creeps.

Who in the world would like to have a whole movie on their own personal life?

When she opened her eyes, the first thing she remembered was the information about her death. And even if how furious the thought of it made her to be, surprisingly she couldn't get any angry about it. Like, absolutely not in the palace, where Ruda was facing her. It felt as if she was supposed to be like " I don't care what happened." type attitude which again, made her more furious. But like before, nothing happened. She couldn't say anything.

Like someone is suppressing my emotions.

She questioningly raised an eyebrow at Ruda, who was silently watching her from the couch, slightly smirking.

" Oh, don't worry much. It's just because of the daisies that you don't feel enraged." He smiled innocently.

" Why in the hell a daisy will be making my emotions suppress?"  Rael asked irritatedly.  God, this guy is an asshole. Rael thought.

"Well, for your information, I'm not a "asshole"'  Ruda twitched at her thoughts.

Rael's eyes widened in surprise.

He can read my mind?

"Yes, I can. And you know what, your thoughts are quite harsher than your outer demeanor." He explained, clearly hurt.

" You mean my expressionless personality?" Rael raised her brows again, to which Ruda nodded furiously like a small child.

What a God.

Rael thinks, creeped out by Ruda's behavior, leaving him completely shocked at her remark. He tries to put aside this matter, thinking about her pitiful life and sighs deeply.

Okay take a deep breathe. One at a time. Deep breathe.

Ruda opens his eyes widly and looks at the strange, pretty girl sitting right in front of him, staring like trying to solve a great puzzle.

Maybe she is a puzzle.

Ruda was a beautiful man. Even he knew that. Yeah, so beautiful that signatures of broken hearts where like, tagged in his face, almost suffocating him. But he never losed his composure. He was still the coolheaded, handsome, proud, witty son of the All Mighty admired by his subjects. However, when it came to this human, he lost his demeanor rather quickly than later. It seemed to him that Rael was always seeing the worst of him. That too, without even trying. She was a mystery to him. And it somehow interested her.

" So, leaving all this things behind, let's talk about your compensation. What do you want, when you reincarnate?" Ruda asked Rael rather curiously. She looked puzzled at first, but quickly caught on.

Rael's eyes furrowed as she thought deeply about the abilities she wanted and at last, made her decision. She looked up at the so called Son of God said simply," I assume you already know what I want."

Ruda smirked. Actually he wasn't able to read her mind properly untill she finally made her decision.

This human's mind so quickly thinks and rejects ideas, and that too, with so many other matters together, that it's hard to catch on. But I'm glad I have this ability. Atleast it's better than looking at her expressionless and cold face.

Ruda thinks deeply, grateful for the first time. " Yes, I do." He replies.

" Born with past life memories, same personality, a great swordsman.....what? A swordsman??! ! Is that really necessary?" Ruda frowned, first from the thought of her playing swords, but then from the realization at the lacking of the wishlist. Only four wishes were jotted down and he was already at three.

"..... ability to have friendship with animals." Ruda blinked twice to see if he had seen wrong, but once again the mere human had done something totally unexpected of her. He chuckled softly at that thought and sighed. Yeah, that was the last wish of hers. Of all the things she could possibly ask for, this is what she could think of. Heavens forbid.

" Okay, deal accepted." Ruda said exmaining the mysteriously pretty girl in front of him. He was looking at her with a new light. And for the first time in his life, he felt attracted to someone.

Ruda sighed as he realized he didn't notice until now how pretty she was.

Oh yeah, her file did mention she was beautiful but that's clearly an understatement.

Ruda thought, blushing furiously. He managed to cover his face before Rael could notice and said as calmly as he could," Okay, your requests are accepted, now I'll be transporting you to a new world. Hope your journey's safe. Farewell, human." He tapped his hands twice and suddenly a huge black hole opened right where Rael was standing, taking her down with everything else.

"Seems like my son has been having many disturbing thoughts since that human came here." God suddenly appeared out of nowhere, clearly shocking his son.

" Father please. Nothing happened." Ruda tried to act as normal as possible.

God chuckled and said," I'll be going, but looking at you now, I wonder if you sended her to the right place."

Ruda puzzled, looked at his father, then  suddenly out of nowhere it hit him what he meant. His eyes widened in shock and he quickly checked through the teleportic  book, furiously searching through the latest reincarnation section, where his worst fears came true.

He had mistakenly reincarnated Rael inside a novel, but like that wasn't enough, it was the body of the Villainess!!!

Fuck my feelings.

Ruda cursed helplessly.