Chapter 29

"kyaaaaaaaaa" the girl shouted as she grabbed her friend's hand. But it didn't stop there. More screams followed, making everyone outside the classroom more than curious.

"What in the world is going on there?" Karl questioned Peter who was just beside him.

"Hmm... I've never seen anything like this before either." Peter replied, as he carefully looked at the entrance of Eleanor's classroom.

Swamps of people, including, the fifth years were eagerly waiting for their chance. Beside the door were Martin and Don collecting money and distributing papers, they likely called "tickets."

When the door opened, there was another guy and girl, in the costume of a vampire, asking for the tickets again.

Everything was new to Peter.

....But I couldn't have expected less from Princess too.

He smiled.

"......hello, are you listening?" Karl waved a hand in front of Peter.

Peter looked at him and said,"Hmm?"

"Why the hell is Don here anyway?"

"Ah. I think he came here as a guardian but stayed to help out. He's a commoner, you know. He could be knowledgeable in these things."  Peter replied.

Both of them silently watched the class.

"Ho ho, may I ask what are you all doing here?" A voice, surprising them both, said.

"Principal Holland!" They said in unision.

"Hmm....it seems like there class has prepared something really new. Or else," he whispered to both the boys," class B wouldn't be so mad right now."

They looked at the Principal blankly and he just chuckled mysteriously on his own.

"But, looking carefully, where is the princess?" The principal asked.

************

"Lilith, here's the mask! Now, go to the left door and hide under the bed."

"Thomas, dim the lights in door no.1, and please ask the ice mana students to make it a bit more colder in there too"

"Ella?" Rose yelled.

"Yes?" Eleanor replied back, her hands full of duties to do. In this damn book.

Omg, seeing over everything else, is not at easy.

"Where can I find more pins? The hell giants costume are too lose right now."

"Ya you should find it in the fifth cabinet, upper drawer."

" Thanks." Rose hurried off.

The whole classroom was divided before anything else. There was a special space for costumers, artists, makeovers. And this is where Eleanor was stuck at since the beginning.

But it was a blessing Don came to visit her,  or else the counter place would have been in a wreck.

Financial management should have been easy for Don, as he had been, managing the palace for so many years.

"Princess!! The pink curtains are not found yet."

"Wait. I'll be there in a minute."

*************

"What the hell is happening?" Terrial Blue's class was in what you would call utter failure or failed buisness state.

There only few customers since it opened, but unlike them, Princess Eleanor's class was in fire.