SÇÀ®€D ÀÑJÉL

Neil's pov

As soon as she lost her balance along with her consciousness , I held her in my arms and picked her up in order to taker her to my bedroom not before sparing a deadly glance to Abhay .

He was quiet and was looking down as if ashamed of his deeds .

I doubt !

This guys is my brother here and I know him the best and well aware of the way he tries to cover up his deeds.

I stepped out of his room while staring at her tear stricken face . The fear was still evident .

I don't know why am I taking her to my room .
I mean , I can even take her to guest room but then I don't trust that bastard.

I was impressed by her simplicity . She was wearing an off pink deep neck long kurti with white plazzo with that white dupatta .

But mahn!

Who is she ?

From her attire , I am assured that she is not from the club then from where did she end up coming to our house , in abhay's room .

Confusion !!!!!

Shrugging off my investigation , I pinned her baby hairs behind her ears .

She is Adorable !

By looking at her , I can estimate that her age is 19 or 20 maybe .
Behaviour was like kid as well!

Oh ! See we reached my room .

I carefully laid her on bed and covered her with the comforter and went to the washroom to freshen up but not before locking my bedroom door .

Avni's POV

I woke up with a jolt as soon as sound of running water hit my ears .

Has someone thrown me beside water fall or what ?

But to my surprise , I was in a lavish room which was looking exactly like what I used to see in the telivision and dream to live in it .

Then gradually today's happenings started to play in my mind like a thriller movie .

My hands went to my neck and I again started rubbing the area vigorously  touched lustfully by him .

But wait !

Whose room is this ?

And why am I here ?

Oh ! Damn

I am stuck or what ?

POV ends

Her thoughts came to an end when she saw Neil coming out of the washroom , half naked only in his three quater pants . She gasped in bewilderment and started jumping on the bed with her hands covering her pretty eyes .

" Hey , calm down calm down " shouted an equally amazed Neil with her weired behaviour .

A sky full of stars and I was staring at you ! 🌌

I updated before the target got completed .🤒

Target : 100 Votes

🖤🖤