BLŪÑDÊR

To aao yaar shuru karte hai !

_____________

Morning

Khanna Industries

Neil was sitting on his office chair with his fingers pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration and anger . It was meant to happen after all he had lost a deal which was very important for him . He had worked for it very hard , day and night but the rival company snatched it .

Neil : Fuck! All the hardwork went into the drain .

He was frustrated and angry like hell due to which none of the staff members dared to enter his cabin .

His phone rang flashing "DAD" on the screen . If it was anyone else , the phone would have been into pieces in no time . He swiped green .

Neil : yes dad!

Prakash : Neil ! I heard we lost the deal . Don't bother yourself my son , we have many others lined up .

Neil : yes ! dad

He didn't use to converse much with his father . Prakash had always imposed his decisions on Neil and he being an obedient son had always followed them .

Prakash : Neil ! I have a good news for you . We have fixed your alliance with juhi aurora , the daughter of aurora's .
She is perfect according to the status of our family .

Neil couldn't fit more shit in his already heated up mind so he hanged up the call .

He lifted up the glass statue on his table and smashed it into the floor breaking up into pieces .

Neil : Fuck ! That bloody clingy bitch . What's wrong with my life , Mahn!

He was irritated to hell . His eyes red , burning with anger .

First of all , he lost his deal and now his parents were adamant to tie him in a bond which was forced .

Shoving the door of his cabin inside , Avni entered with lunchbox in her sling bag . She was looking fresh and vivid like a bud , clad in a purple suit and palazzo with kohl lining her eyes .

If it would have been any other day then Neil would have got head over heels but today his stars were not with him . It was his habit since childhood to be alone when angry .

Avni : Neil! Main tumhare liye lunch layi hu . ( She said chirping )

Neil: Avni mera bilkul man nhi hai , tum ghar jao . I will talk to you later .

But she was adamant to make him eat , she opened the lunchbox and started serving in on plate while sitting on the couch and keeping the food on the table .

Angry Neil!

And someone disobeying him was something grave !

He rushed towards her and made her stand clutching onto her shoulders roughly .

Neil: Ek bar me sunai nhi deta tumhe! Maine bola na mujhe nhi khana hai . ( He roared )

Her eyes teared up listening to his harsh voice and also his tight grip was hurting her shoulder .

He jerked her off harshly and moved towards his work table and drank some water to calm himself when Avni stood behind him .

Avni : Neil ! Ek mar mmmm

She couldn't speak more as he had pulled her to himself , pinning her to the table and slammed his lips on her . She wriggled under his grip but he was too strong .

--------------

Aaj ke liye bas itna hi !

My mood to update depends on your votes and comments :) .