FØRGĪVÉ MÉ

Parking his car in front of the chawl in a " No Parking Area" , he forwarded his steps towards her house .

Lady 1: Dekh dekh vhi ladka !

Lady2: pehle madam harbadahat me ayi , aur ab peeche peeche ye! Kuch to locha hai

Lady 1 : haa ! Shi kha

Neil knocked rather banged at her door keeping his ears close to it , leaning on it .

Neil: Avni ! Listen . Open the door . Avni ! Avni

Hearing to some noise from outside Avni composed herself and wiped her tears and headed towards the door .

Neil : Avni ! Tum mujhe galat samajh rhi ho . I can explain  ! Avnii

She heard him banging the door and shouting from outside .

Avni : Neil! Please chale jao yaha se

Neil: No ! Main sab kuch sort kar ke hi jaunga

Till now lady1 and lady2 (🤣🤣) had gathered there with some more typical ladies . They had started whispering among themselves and started assuming their own situation and cooking up their own stories .

Avni was well aware about the chawl ladies and their assumptions so she decided to sort the matter inside and she very well knew that he won't go until she opens the door .

She opens the door and saw him , his eyes held guilt but couldn't melt her anger .

Avni : Come in

While he gladly came in and his eyes sparkled thinking he could make everything right .

Neil : Avni ! Trust me . Mera aisa koi intention nhi tha . I just don't know maine vo kaise kar diya . I was so angry mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa raha tha .

She saw him with accusing glare and moved towards her room and sat on the bed while he followed her like a lost puppy .

He sat on his knees and took her hands into his .

Avni : Mujhe laga tha tum alag ho Neil  par tum bhi mujhe usi nazar se dekhte ho . Aaj jo tumne kiya uske baad mujhe tum me aur abhay me ......

He knew what she was going to say so he covered her mouth with his palms .

Neil : Nhi Avni ! Please Avni mujhe galat mat samjho . Mere intentions bilkul aise nhi hai

Saying this he kept his head on her hands and made her caress his face . While she was staring him blankly . She couldn't deny the truth in his eyes . Sighing deeply , she caressed his hairs softly comforting him .

Suddenly she felt her hands wet , he was crying . She went to his level , sat on floor in front of him with worry painted face and lifted his head .

She saw him in his most vulnerable state . He was crying , he was crying for her .

Avni : Neil! Tum ro kyu rahe ho . Look ! At me .

But he didn't looked at her , he was ashamed .

Neil : Avni ! I swear maine jaan bujh ke nhi kiya . Main bohot frustrated tha ,maine jis deal ke liye mahino mehnat ki vo mere hath se chali gyi aur fir dad ne bola ki unhone meri shadi juhi se fix kar di hai . Unhone mere bare me ek baar bhi shi socha .

She hugged him tightly partially sitting on his lap while he snuggled into her chest inhaling her sweet smell .

Avni : I trust you Neil ! I am sorry maine bina tumhari baat sune hi tumpar ilzaam lagana shuru kar diya tha

In response he snuggled into her more   pulling her entirely into his lap .

Don't forget to drop comments before you leave . I will continue with the story only if I get good response .

;)