SHØÇK

His eyes widened at the scene in front of him . He couldn't deny that she is sexy . The towel just finished below her ass . Her milky white thighs bare in front of him .

Just then Avni turned only to gasp in shock . She hurriedly covered herself with the nearby curtain if possible .

Avni : Neil tum to soye hue the nn

Neil : Haa par meri neend ab khul gyi hai ( He said innocently )

Avni : vo .. vo .. main

Finding her stammering with her words , he went towards her and caged her between the wall and him . While Avni stared the ground all flushed red and trying to decipher what Neil was going to do .

He put his hands on either sides of her on the wall and whispered in her ears .

Neil : Don't worry sirf maine dekha

Her cheeks started resembling tomatoes and she was looking everywhere except him but he was only looking deep into his eyes .

Neil : Main ghar jaa raha hu abhi ! And you take rest . Yesterday was a hard day for you but now you need to look up to your future . Aur maa bhi to yhi chahti hogi nn

His words brought moisture to her eyes but the gesture of calling " maa" by him gave her immense comfort .

Neil : Take rest today ! And I am just a call away if you need anything .

He left looking at her one last time .

________

As he was advancing towards his car , the same chawl ladies who had noticed them the previous night saw him .

They started whispering among themselves after he left .

Lady 1 : hey bhagwan ! Ye ladka raat bhar Avni ke sath tha .

She said with disgust .

Lady 2: Maa ko gaye hue 1 din bhi pura nhi hua aur ye ladko ko ghar bulane lagi . Agar aisa hi chalta raha iska to humare bacho par iska asar na pad jaye

Lady 1: shi bol rhi iska kuch karna padega , vaise ladka dekhne ke ameer lag raha hai

Lady 2: Fasa liya hoga kisi Ko ! Khoobsurat to hai hi madam .